Chapter 4

Olivia's POV

When I stepped out of the shower I walked into the closet and found some joggers and tanktop.

I sat on the bed soaking in a if the things that has been going on I was so deep in my thoughts I hadn't noticed Tae had walked in the room. Until I felt a pair of eyes burning a whole in my ass.

Im black mixed with Indian. My hair comes to the middle of my back I'm 5'5 and I must say I gotta big ass. That have the boys checking for me . 19 years old

Are you just going to stare at me or say some I asked Tae.

He laughed and then said " I gotta go handle some business with my boys I'll be back later you hungry? "

Yeah I want a number one from McDonald's please.

" I gotcha beautiful . " He said.

Knowing him he's probably about to go and throw some rocks. When I heard the door close I went downstairs I walked around his house was big af I never noticed he lived alone. Once I got outback I seen he had a pool.

I thought I was getting to comfortable so I went back to the room he said I could sleep. I laid down and before I knew it I was in a deep sleep .

Tae's POV

While doing my daily rounds I couldn't help but think about Olivia. She's so beautiful I don't see why someone who is supposed to love you and care for you treats you like you ain't SHIT !

But imma make sure she straight until she can get on her feet ion want her going back to her parents house...

.

.

.
Authors Notee
Short I Know Wattpad Wouldn't Let Me Add More So I Finished it In Chapter 5 sorry