CH - 1 Stupid Date

In luxury restaurant

A girl enjoying her coffee when she heard her name, she stopped herself from sipping another sip. She looked back from where she heard her name.
"Tina Rai, right?" A man nearly 25 age called her.
"Yeah, it's Tina" she said in response.
Then they settled in table where their seats were reserved.
"It's Nikhil Khurana" he said.
She knows him and this goes to her parents because they want her to get married in a settled family.
"I don't want to get married at this age. I'm only 23. How can I marry." she thought
She said said to herself that her parents are not going to force her.
They said that if she like Nikhil and want to take thing further more, they will talk to his parents about marriage but if she don't like him she can stop seeing him.
After sometime silence he asked "what is your hobbies?"
Before she can answer him, her phone started buzzing she said sorry to him.
She said "I'm so sorry but I have to attend this call" after saying this she go to some distance and received the call.
On call
She heard a loud voice "where are you Tina you knowna that we have to go shopping, we planned this" its not other than her best friend Sameera.
She answered her "I know mere jaan (my love) I'm so sorry but you known this stupid date, I have to come here because if I don't mom will kill me. But you know what come here I will go together." After some chit chat she hang up.
She started taking step when she bumped to a hard chest.
She said sorry to this man without looking his face and ran away. She doesn't know that her one anklet dropped there.

 She doesn't know that her one anklet dropped there

(Tina's Clothes)

After sitting on her chair Nikhil said " you look beautiful in traditional clothes."

" Thanks " she said after sometime they heard a girl calling Tina.
Tina knows whose voice was that. Sameera came to their table ans said " Hii, it's Sameera Tina's best friend"
After introducing herself she "Actually we have to go somewhere it's urgent. So, sorry for disturbing you"
Tina know that nothing is urgent. Sameera is taking her out from this date. And she was thankful to her.
After leaving the date she went to shopping with Sameera. She even said thanks to her but in response she felt a little slap on her head.
After a long tiring day she went to her house and straightly went to her room.

(Her room)After a hot bath and  changed herself in loose crop top and shorts

(Her room)
After a hot bath and changed herself in loose crop top and shorts

(Her night clothes)

(Her night clothes)

Her elder brother, Ayaan called her for dinner.

She sat in her seat while her family was staring at her. She looked to then in a questioned looked.
H

er mother, Anushka ji asked " So, how was that boy, Nikhil? "
After listening her question she understood why her family was staring at her.
She said, " Mom, look I don't want to get married in this age. I have to do something in my life. "
Her father, Aarav ji said " It's okay my child you can do whatever u want okay? "
Her younger sister, Ayesha said "Yeah mom, please don't force didi."
After hearing this conversation her mom said " okay, fine do whatever you want. But let's start dinner."
After dinner Tina went to her room and sat on her bed. She noticed that her one anklet was not there. She started getting worried because it was given by her brother on her last birthday. After searching her whole room she decide to tell her brother next morning. As she lie on her bed she slept because of her tiredess.

_________*****_________*******________

Please guys if you like my first chapter, please add in your list for the next chapter. I know that my engish is not good but I'm trying my best.

Please comment on this chapter and tell me should I continue writing or not. Please vote and do comments 🙏