CH - 3 Proposal

First of all I sincerely apologise for not posting the chapter. I was out of station and there was a network problem so because of that I can't post it. 😔😔
So, here I'm posting it.

_____>_______<________>_________<

Tina's Pov
I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly the sound of curtains removed form the windows and the ray of sun directly fall on my face. Then, I heard my mom sound saying, "Beta (child), get up Sameera is waiting for you".
After hearing those words, my mind started remembering the plan we made yesterday that we will together go to the same orphanage we always go.
I hurriedly go to my bathroom, after doing my business.
I came out from bathroom and saw Sameera which was boiling in angry and said, "You know what we always get late because of you"
I run towards her hugging I said, "Sorry na I slept late last night"
Backing me from the hug she said, "Okk, get ready we have to go but why you slept late"
Whiling dressing I said, "Actually,.I can't find my anklet. Maybe I lost it and it was given from bhai"
I wore red turtleneck top with black trousers, same colour boots and carrying red purse with camel colour coat.

 Maybe I lost it and it was given from bhai"I wore red turtleneck top with black trousers, same colour boots and carrying red purse with camel colour coat

                   ( Tina's outfit )
After doing light makeup, we went downstairs and ate our breakfast. (With Sameera because she came in morning)
After doing peet - puja (filling our stomach , we touched maa and papa (mom and dad) feet and I hugged bhai.
(Ohh, I forget to tell you that Sameera came from a rich family but our parents never make any difference).
Sameera have her own car, we settled in. Sameera was driving it, we stopped when the red light signal. I put the window down and started seeing the view. Winds were blowing on my face making my hair fly in air.
My eyes stopped when I saw a handsome face. I was lost in his eyes because he was staring me.
I mind divered when I heard Sameera voice and see her saying, "Pata nhi kab traffic khatam hoga" ( Don't you when the traffic will end).
I said in reply, "Yeah"
After signal of green light, she again started driving.
After 30 minutes we reached at our destination
Orphanage written on a board, we entered in and meet so many familiar faces.
One boy started ran towards me saying, "Di, you came you know I missed you a lot" whiling saying he hugged me and I hugged him back in reply.
We played so many games with children. We played hide and seek, pakdam pakdai and etc.
In afternoon we say our bye and hugged each child.
We decided to go shopping again because today we have a off from our job. We went to a luxurious and expensive mall and entered in one shop, we tired so many dresses and some of them we bought.
I was waiting of Sameera because she was trying one dress. I heard the managers voice saying to someone, "Boss you are here, you should told us that you are coming. We will prepare something for you to drink", then he told one staff boy to bring something form him.
I tried to look that man as I was facing  his back. I heard Sameera voice, I looked back saying, " Tina tell how I'm looking"
I said reply," Ek dam apsara lag rhi hai meri jaan. (Looking liking a angle,y love).
She blushed and said, "Okay, we will buy this"
We went to the counter and paid the bill. While going again I tired to look that man and I was success this time.
I thought, "He is the same man which was in that car. Well he looked good"
I got interrupted when I heard Sameera saying that we should go to cafeteria for lunch.
After a long and tired day, I entered in a room, all the family members were sitting. I looked at them when I heard my mom voice saying, "Come child we have something to discuss with you" whiling giving patting on the couch to sit beside her.
She said, "Look my child, actually there is a proposal of marriage for you"
I was shocked and choked the water which was given by my mother, she patted my back and said, "Calm down don't chok it"
I looked at them one by one and said, "Maa and Papa, you know na that I don't want to get married at this age"
Papa said, "I know my child but I have promised my childhood friend that I will marry you with his son"
"But you should asked me na" I said whiling standing up.
Papa said something which was so heart breaking, "Beta actually we have arranged you marriage in your childhood"
"I don't wan to listen I'm not going to marring him" saying I run towards my room but stopped when I heard my father voice.
Saying, "There are coming tomorrow please do it for me. You knowna that I never asked for anything but today I'm asking, please fulfill my this wish"
I looked up, I thought, 'Papa never asked anything but he is asking now. He done everything for us. I can't refuse but also can't accept this marriage'
I came out of my thought when I heard my bhai voice, "Tina, I know that it is hard for you but I have searched for his background. He is not bad and not having any bad habit
Maybe you should meet him. If you don't like him you can stop seeing him"
I listened and nodded at his words and said, "Okay, I will meet him. Maa tell me about everything tomorrow. I'm going to take some rest"
I came to my room amd went to bathroom. I changed in night clothes. I lie down on my bed and started thinking about life turing 180°.
I was looking at the ceiling, tried to sleep but papa's words were coming in my mind.
After sometime I went in sleep.