CH - 4 Accept

What will Tina do? Will she accept the proposal or not?
( Dear Reader, I'm not asking much but do votes and comment because it gives me a motivation for writing other parts also 🙏)

___>___<____>_____<_____>___<____

Ranvijay Pov
I woke up at 5. After wearing gym clothes, exit from my room and directly went to gym.
After 1 hours
Coming from the gym to the living hall and stopped there when I saw my two little sister running here and there in their night suit to catch each other.
I asked to them, "Ananya and Myra, why are you running? "
"Bhai dekho na Myra ne mujhe na kal bed se fake diya tha" Ananya said ( Brother, see Myra had thrown me from the bed)
"But bhai woh Ananya na puri raat aapni friend se baat kar rahi thi toh mein kya karti" Myra said while pouting (But brother Ananya was continously talking with her friend so what can I do).
Ananya give Myra a dead glare.
Ranvijay said, " Ananya you have your own room so why were you in Myra's room"
"Bhai, actually I dreamed about the ghost so I went to Myra room" whiling making puppy face.
"Ohh, okay" Ranvijay said
Then I heard my mom voice saying, "All of you come here and eat breakfast after freshen yourself"
We together said, "Aye, Aye, captain" whiling laughing.
I went upstairs towards my room and directly went to bathroom. After 15 minutes of shower. I dressed up myself infront the mirror in my office attire. Suddenly my mind went to drawer. I opened it and take the anklet in my hand and whispered to myself 'Don't know when I get attracted to your anklet. It is new for me to get some strange feeling'
I put the anklet back in the drawer and went downstairs.

 It is new for me to get some strange feeling'I put the anklet back in the drawer and went downstairs

               (Ranvijay Office suit)
After sitting on my chair, we ate breakfast together. Finishing my breakfast, I cleanedy mouth with the napkin but stopped when I heard the mom voice, "Ranvijay, we have something to discuss with you"
"What is it mom?"
"We will tell you after you come back from your office"
"Okay mom"
After putting the napkin back, I started taking my steps towards the door. My car was already there, my driver started the engine and the car was now in motion. After sometime we stop because of red signal. I put the window down and saw that girl again. I was already staring at her when she noticed me. I whispered to myself 'Maybe it is destiny who want us together, if there is another sign from the destiny I gonna make her mine'.
After getting the green signal, my driver started the car.
30 minutes later
We reached at our office. Dev (my secatary) told me about my schedule.
I have to visit the mall also because it under Rathore property in afternoon.
At afternoon
Time was going in blink of eye and it is already afternoon. Dev and I reached the mall. We went in one shop where was getting some strange feeling. I tired to look here and there. After some time, two girl was exiting when I looked up, I saw that girl again. I thought 'I don't know what destiny is trying to say but I'm seeing you again and again'
After visiting the whole mall. We went back to office and started doing our work. Dev also told me to visit the penthouse for that old age man. I refused to go today as mom have something to discuss.
At night
Whole staff was gone, only I was alone in the office. I packed my stuff and exit the office. I went to the parking lot, I settled down and started driving.
No one out on streets as it was winter. So, I reached early.
I went in and saw my mom and dad sitting in living hall.
"Jay, first get fresh  and after eating your dinner come to the study room" Mom said
I nodded in yes and went to my room. After getting fresh and eating dinner, I went to study room and saw mom and dad.
Mom give a signal to sit on the chair. I went o the chair ans sat. Then I heard my dad voice saying, "Jay, I want o dicuss something important"
"Yeah sure dad"
"I want you to get married to my best friend daughter"
I was shocked when I heard those words. I don't want get married and now I also have a reason which is that girl.
I said, " Dad you know na I don't want it"
"Beta first try to know her. She is very good girl and will take care of our family" Mom said
"But mom"
"That's enough, you are getting married to that girl" said dad in a loud voice while mom.trying to calm him.
He thrown one envelope on the table and said, "This is her pictures you can see her and we are going tomorrow to her house"
After announcing his final answer, he went to his room. Mom came to me and said, "Please beta get married I also a daughter-in-law"
I said nothing, she also went out.
I reached to that envelope and keep it in my hand
I went to room. I sat on bed and open that envelope.
As I opened it. I can't believe on my eyes. She was the same girl which I want. I decided not to fo this opportunity and decided to accept it.
After doing some dance in my inner soul because of the happiness.
I take out her anklet from the drawer and kept it near my chest and went in the dream of her.

___*_____*_____*_____*_____*______

So guys how was the chapter. Please comment and vote kardo na taki mein aur chapter upload karne mein exciting feel kro 😭😭
Agar mujhe is chapter mein 10 comments mile gye tohi mein next chapter upload karogi.

(If I get the 10 comments on this chapter only then I will upload the next chapter)