PROLOGUE

"you the type i wanna marry"

SKYE KING WOKE UP to her phone rining on her table,

"hi, this is skye speaking" skye answered sounding formal

"hi skye, this is sam. im wondering if you would be able to come for a chemistry script read. Tomorrow." sam levinson, the writer of euphoria, replied.

"yes i would be able to" Skye replied holding her excitement.

"Thank you, bye" he replied hanging up.

This was the big moment for skye's career, she auditioned for many tv shows, but due to her little experience she was often declined. As she was young, only recently out of school. She wasnt able to feature in large productions. Her experience coming from small modeling and theatre. This call-back was the biggest moment of her life. Little did she know it would start her acting career

SHE CAUGHT A BUS TO THE STUDIO the next day. Unable to fully drive yet, Nerves infecting her body. Her character she auditioned for was lily monroe, was very difficult character. Affectrd by the trauma of her mother, turning her to drugs but she was hiding it all. Many scenes throughout euphoria, including crying and abuse. Something that is emotionally hard to act. She was nervous she may not be unable to replicate the trauma effected on lily. But she didnt want to freak herself out, or allow herself to get in her head. To distract herself she looked out the windows, looking at all the buildings and the colours. BUT she sees the studio pressing stop and allowing herself to get off the bus, taking a few deep breath's before walking in with a smile.

AUTHORS NOTE:
i hate when prolouges are really long, so this is just a short little thing. Theres more to come ;)
hope you enjoy love ya xx