"Part oh no"

"7 minutes up." Julian says, as they walk out the room. "Next two names jason and Anastasia." Jason looks at you remembering rule number 2. You signal to him that it's okay. And to do it. He smiles as they walk in. "7 minutes." Julian says. (7 minutes passes) Jason walks out and signals to you that they didn't do anything. "Next two names Langston and jasmine. You stare at Anastasia while they both enter the room. "7 minutes." Julian says. "Looks like it wasn't meant to be with you and that boy new B3" Julian says. Anastasia started at you. "I need a drink" you walk away. "Y/n" Anastasia follows you. You reach into your purse and grab a glass of alcohol. And you pour it to the rim of the party cup and you chug it. "Y/n your going to be wasted, just give me the bottle" she tries taking it "no no no no" 5 minutes later of her trying to stop you she tries to get you up and you hit the ground. "stay right there y/n. I mean it." She walks away "hey quit the damn game, Jason your sisters wasted she can bearly stand. Langston you disgust me" she yells at him through the door, "your 7 minutes is up" Julian says Langston comes out "where's y/n?" Langston says "she's out there literally wasted. And it's your fault so you've gotta fix this." Anastasia says. "How's it my fault? I didn't give her any alcohol" Langston says. "Maybe it's the fact that you've told her all this about liking her then having her be all in just for you to go in there with her. I mean come on now jasmine she's your fucking friend and your all gonna fix this. Before tomorrow." Anastasia says "we didn't do anything we just sat there she tried leading me on but I told her I didn't want to and I was thinking about asking y/n out." Langston says. "You still went in there" Anastasia says. "We didn't do anything tho" Langston said. "Well y/n didn't know that, you didn't deny going in there and you've told her your ways, now she thinks your playing her, it's one thing to tell a girl your ways and continue them. But it's another when you tell her you like her then enter a room alone with a girl playing 7 minutes in heaven minutes after telling her you like her and you'll change" Anastasia says. || BOOM || people screaming they all run out and see you on the ground. "What happened!?" Langston says while running towards you to pick you up. "She was dancing on the table and lost her balance, the wine glass is broke and there's cuts all over her arms from the glass." A Random says. Langston picks you up and you drunk laugh. He sighs "she's okay but I think she should crash with me tonight." Langston says. "No you've done enough Langston she doesn't wanna be bothered by you " Anastasia says "well she can't go home. And I wanna be the first person she sees so I can prove to her I didn't do anything. She's leaving with me." Langston says while putting you in the limo "what happened, should we head to the hospital??" The limo driver says. "No, take us to my crib, I'll help her there." Langston says as he lays you down. •what have you done to yourself love.• he thinks to himself while staring at you -10 minutes later. "We're home sir, I'm praying the best for her."
The limo driver says "thank you." He carry's you to the house and to his room, you stand up and walk around while he grabs bandaids. He comes back and sees you up "oh heyy your cute, I shouldn't kiss you though, I kinda like someone but I think he's moved on, or he's found another, wait that's the same thing" you laugh "we were playing 7 minutes in heaven but if I wouldn't have agreed to play then it wouldn't have happened. I think he fucked the girl. I liked him tho, he was cute just like you mystery man." You slur talk as you've drunk to much. "Y/n lay down" Langston says as he helps you lay on the bed, you fall asleep as he cleans your wounds and patches you up. You jump up and signal for a bucket or something, he Carries you to the toilet and you throw up as he holds your hair. "Y/n." Langston says hoping you'd snap out of it a little. You gasp "the cute boy knows my name. Wait how'd I get here is this the party house? What if I changed houses. I'm magical" you say. He Carrie's you back to bed and goes to grab you a big bowl with a trash bag in it for you to throw up, by the time he came back. You were sound asleep, he took a blanket from the closet and slept on the floor wanting you to be as comfortable as you could be. (In the morning) he could really sleep he kept tossing and turning on how he didn't wanna mess what he has with you up so from 4am to 11 he was up. "Where am I, my head hurts?" Y/n says "your up" Langston says while lifting his head "Why am I here?" You say. "I wanted to be the first to see you when you wake, I did nothing with that girl y/n. I was explaining to her about how I wanted you, ask everyone else that was there. I don't want her and I don't want you thinking I do." Langston says. "Okay, I trust you." You say. "Really?" Langston says. "I guess I do, do you still want what you wanted last night..? To be with me" you ask. "I still do wanna be with you really bad but if you wanna take your time to process everything take as long as you need. I shouldn't have walked in there I should've just did it. The night didn't end how I wanted too. And if I could honestly go back I'd tell-" you cut him off by kissing him.

                               To be continued...