"The unbreakable vow."

Hours and hours pass it's now 9:30pm, "shit I have no clothes for tomorrow." You say to all the girls. "It's the weekend we can go shopping tomorrow." Anastasia says, "okay" you say. "Soooo how it going with you and Langstonnn" Becky says. "He probably thinks I'm a dork with a terrible father now" you say "hey don't say that, just because your father is that way wouldn't change how he feels about you." Anastasia says. "What if he seen what happened, Monday is gonna be the worse day ever." You say while plopping your head down into the pillow. "So talk to him before then." Becky says. "I can't do that" you say to Becky. "You can't let fear hold you back. It's gonna happen eventually." She says to you. "Yeah your prob right." You say. "We've gotta go home though girls" Becky and the others say. "Okay girls be safe" you and Anastasia says. The girls leave "do you think I'm a terrible person for blowing Langston off like that? I mean there is a possibility he didn't see it" you say. "No your not a terrible person your just scared, you've never witnessed this before" Anastasia says. "Can I take a shower?" You ask. "Yeah of course" Anastasia says. "Ugh I don't have any clothes, it can wait til tomorrow" you say. "Are you sure? I'm pretty sure there's some night clothes in here you can fit" Anastasia says. "There's no way I'm fitting in your clothes," you say. "Okay I'll grab you some things to last you about a week here then we can go back whenever you run out of clothes" Anastasia says. "Thank you girl" you say. "No need to thank me" Anastasia says you both are now laying down ready to sleep. But you can't sleep you just keep thinking about Langston. Almost an hour later you decide to text him (10:20pm)

                                     Langston❤️

                                             Hey are you up?   
                                                                   10:20
                                                                 Delivered

"It's now 10:47 and he hasn't answered what if my father scared him off and he's just done with me." You thought to yourself. So many thoughts are going through your head but there's only one thought your choosing to listen to. "I have to go see him." You wake Anastasia up. "Anastasia I have to go see Langston I need to talk to him" you say. "yes!" Anastasia says as she gets up. "Shhh your gonna wake your dad up" you say while laughing. "Right right. How are you gonna go? Their gonna think that there's someone breaking in." Anastasia says. "Uhhhh the window!" You say. "Okay okay I'll stay up to let you back in, here I'll help you out" Anastasia stands up and quietly opens the window. "Okay now be careful there's always a dog next door that barks it's head off, and there's motion lights so get past the front very fast" Anastasia tells you. "You sound like you've done this before" you say to Anastasia. "Maybe once or twice" she laughs. You then sigh. "Wish me luck" you say. "It's you and Langston. You won't need it." She says while smiling at you. You climb out of the window and she closes the window and curtains. You walk around the house. "What? There's no dog-" you get cut off as someone comes from behind you and covers your mouth and eyes. You faint. All you remember is waking up in the back seat of your fathers car. "I'm sorry it had to turn out this way. But your coming home." Your father says while making a turn to the house, you see Jason waiting outside. "I hate you" you say to your father. "Oh sweetheart you don't mean that" your father says. "Let me go" you say to your father. "No. I'm trying my best to protect you but ever since we moved back out here it seems your forgetting the rules." Your father says. "I'm with Jason now. We're all a family again. I'm back with my friends why are you doing this to me." You say as your father gets out the car. "I'm trying to protect you." Your father says while helping you inside. He puts you in bed and tells you goodnight. He then walks out and closes the door. You check your pockets for your phone and you can't seem to find it.
"Fuck he took my phone I can't text Anastasia or Langston" you then begin to cry. You then hear three soft knocks at the door. "Jason please, I'm not in the mood." You say in a soft voice scared of what your fathers gonna do next. Jason walks in anyways. He then sits on your bed. "I needed to gain your dads trust so I told him to stay out there." Jason says "why are you telling me this. You've done enough." You say to Jason while wiping your tears. "I needed to gain his trust so I could help you." He whispers in your ear. "He could still be up so I have to whisper in your ear but What he did to you at Langstons house wasn't cool. And I really don't want you with Langston he's a cheater the party was a great example, but if he makes you happy enough to where you trust him I'll help you" he whispers in your ear. "How do I know I can trust you." You whisper back. He then puts his arm out for you to grab.

The unbreakable vow

The unbreakable vow. You grab his arm back you then hug him. "Thank you." You day to Jason. "You may think he took your phone but it's in the backseat of his car. Which I can grab."

                                To be continued..