CHAPTER 2

Cielo Leviathan’s POV

I woke up because of the rays hitting my face, I also felt something heavy in my stomach and I saw my husband’s arm.

I slowly removed it and slowly sat down but I groaned because I feel the pain in my lower part.

I felt a firm arm hugging my waist tightly, I saw the bandage on his hand because of what happened last night.

“Was I too rough last night?” He asked with his hoarsely and raspy voice, it’s like a music to my ears.

“You’re always rough” I said.

“Really? Maybe because I couldn’t control myself when you’re around” He said with a smug look on his face that made me rolled my eyes.

I turned my gaze to his bandaged wrist and it was still stained with blood, i grabbed it gently.

“Does it still hurt?” I asked with worried voice.

I felt him sit down but he still didn’t remove his hug from my waist, he rest his chin on my shoulder.

”Not anymore, because by the time my wife treated the wound, the pain would go away automatically” He said with a sly smile that made me wince.

“Get up and get the first aid, we will change the bandage” Wika ko na kaagad n’ya namang sinunod at bumalik sa tabi ko.

Dahan dahan at sinigurado kong hindi ko s’ya masasaktan habang nililinis ang sugat n’ya.

After I finished cleaning his wound, I ordered him to take me to the bathroom and he didn’t complain.

Nagpaiwan na ako at sinabi n’ya na pagtapos ko ay bumaba nalang ako dahil magluluto s’ya ng breakfast.

Pagtapos ko naman ay nagsuot lang ako ng manipis na white button sleeve at boxer para makagalaw ako ng maayos.

Dahan dahan ang bawat galaw ko hanggang sa makababa ako sa hagdan at amoy na amoy ko kaagad ang sarap ng niluluto ni Sage.

He’s a good cooker.

Nakatalikod s’ya pero alam kong naramdaman n’ya ang presensya ko, umupo na lamang ako sa dining table at pinanood s’ya.

He's only wearing boxers and an apron, so I can see his muscular back, but his tattoo on his back is more eye-catching.

It’s a Dragon Caduceus a two dragon wrapped around a sword, and this tattoo suits him very well it just make his back look even hotter.

But the tattoo is one of the reasons why I attracted Sage’s attention, he was intrigued by my tattoo on the lower back.

And because he was so interested in my tattoo, he paired it but his was in the middle of his v line.

Sage has five tattoos, one on the back, one on the v line, one on the chest, on the nape of the neck is my name, and the last one is on the hand, which is also a dragon but it’s like wrapped around his wrist.

“Baby, you’ve been staring at me since earlier baka matunaw ako n’yan?” Nabalik ako sa reyalidad dahil sa sinabi ni Sage.

I didn’t even notice that he had already prepared the food in front of me, he sat in front of me and started eating.

“What are you thinking love?” He asked while chewing but I shook my head in response.

“You’re in love with my tattoo again, don’t you?” He asked with a sly smile but I just rolls my eyes on him and continue eating.

Habang kumakain ay naalala ko bigla ang mga taong nag lagay sa’kin sa panganib, isang bar yun at pinayagan ako ni Sage dahil may occasion.

May grupo kasi ng lalaki ang balak kaming saktan that time, karamihan kasi sa’min ay omega pero sinubukan din silang labanan ng mga alpha naming kaibigan pero sadyang malakas ang mga iyon.

Ang ibang omega sa’min ay nag kasakit dahil sa mga strong pheromones nila, I was not affected and when those guys found out, they knew that I was bound to someone and it just made them more excited that they almost r@pe me but thankfully Sage came with his friend and rescue us.

After that I didn’t know what happened next because the police and medical team arrived, and took all of us to see if we were okay, especially us omegas.

“Love.. what happened in that bar? You know after you rescue us” I asked while chewing, he stopped in the air but immediately gave me a horrible sneer that made me slightly nervous.

“I killed them all” He said straight and didn't hesitate to lie and he seemed proud of what he did.

“You could’ve lie” I said while frowning but he just laugh at me and grab my hand before kissing it while looking straight into my eyes.

“Oh I won’t do that, I will never lie to you” He said while grinning mischievously, I was terrified but I still force to smile to not ruin his mood.

“I-i see” Tanging nasabi ko nalang at nanahimik, ramdam ko parin ang matalim n’yang titig kaya nag angat ako ng tingin.

“Are you sad because I kill them? They deserve that baby, don’t show any remorse” He said seriously that made me gulp but I nod obediently.

“Good, remember that whoever harm you... will surely die” He said that sent shivers down my spine.
____

Cielo’s tattoo is the butterfly, and the rest is Sage’s tattoo at yung sa chest yung nasa picture mismo.