A new relationship begins to rise.

The 2 quotations mean inside head like this (words)

(This does not take place in N's memory's this takes place in the actual past.)

N's pov
(I wake in the Morning for another day of working for Tessa's parents.)

As I walk to the library I see cyn at the bar again,I blush a little bit after seeing her.

N"Hey cyn" as I say to get her attention.

Cyn"Oh hey N" she says with her cute smile.

N"I was just about to the library want to come with me?" I say

Cyn"No thanks I will just stay here and serve the guests achahol." (I am just guessing that is what she does sence we see her at the bar in ep 5.)

N"Oh alright" I say

I go into the library and start reading some books and after a few hours I go back to cyn and see her in her centipede form or what ever it's called.

N"Hey cyn I am back from reading" I say to her cheerfully.

""I think I am going to ask cyn if she likes me""

Cyn's pov
"Oh hey N. What do you need" I say in my robotic voice.

As I change back into my tiny drone form.

"Hey can I ask you somthing?"he said in a shyfull tone blushing as well.

I say back"sure what's on your mind"

"Cyn would you be my girlfirend I have had a crush on you for some time and I have been wanting to tell you for some time."he said holding one of my hands.

I was about to say yes but that's when someone called for N.

Authors note
Oh dang that was a lot for my first chapter and yes I am leaving you on a cliff hanger because I am evil and tired I wrote about 334 words and that is a lot my first time and I hope this catches on in good way bye.