- Chapter 3 - The Lette Guy?

- Wriothesley's Perspective -

While brewing tea on the stove I heard a light knock on my door.

~* Knock Knock *~

Who could that be I wasn't expecting anyone?

I walked over to the door and opened it.

" Navia?" I questioned

" Wriothesley yes." She replied

" What are you doing here? Did Clorinde forget something?"

" No she didn't. I'm here on my own account, actually."

" Oh.. Alright then."

" Could I come in so we could talk?" She asked

Naturally I would have let her in, but these few days at the track have been stressful and let's say my house isn't the neatest..

" I.."

" I won't judge your home I promise Wriothesley! It has every right to be messy. You have been working really hard and have been really busy these last days."

I then nodded at her assurance and opened the door letting her in.

" It's not even that bad Wriothesley." She spoke with a smile

" I was cleaning the whole morning but was now having a break."

We then walked to a dining table in my kitchen and she sat down.

" Would you like some tea? Some just finished brewing."

" Yes, Thank you."

I got two teacups and gently poured some piping hot tea into them.

Once done I gave Navia a cup and sat down in front of her.

" What would you like to talk about?"

" I um.. have a plan for you to win the Inazuma World Cup Racing Championship." She started

I then looked at her a bit baffled and confused as to she of all people found a solution.

" Not the thing I was expecting to be talking about but okay."

" I know it's an odd topic, but I feel you have a huge opportunity and chance to win! And to see you waste it or loose knowing there was a way to do better or Win just did not feel right."

" I appreciate your concern Navia, but there's truly nothing we can do. I'm honestly racing to make Clorinde and Beidou happy. If I'm honest."

" That's the thing! You shouldn't be racing for others, You should be racing for you! Because you enjoy the sport and have fun." She exclaimed

" Sorry for my outburst. I just despise when people do things to please others."

" It's no problem. I understand where your outburst came from."

She then nodded, took a sip of her tea and continued.

" So, for your to win the Championship you need to find this specific and I mean specific person."

" Why so peculiar?"

" He's a special type of Mechanic and Racing Mentor. But has taken people to win championships he has never let one of his racers loose once. Some racers are lucky enough to even find him. Some more fortunate than others to bargain with him. He is a really stern and tough man to deal with Wriothesley."

" Who is he?"

" He goes by Neuvillette."

" Neu.. what?"