The unforgivable

I Wake up in his arms. I look at his face and see him smiling. Must be a wet dream! Lawls. I want to stay with him forever. What time is it. 4:30. I usually wake up this early. I like the morning.

"Wake up nick. "

"Noooo just stay here with me. "
He pulls me to his chest and lays me down.
Okay just one more hour. I set my alarm for 5:30.

Nicks pov
I wake up with her in my arms. I need to tell her. I love her. I'm falling so hard , so so hard.

"Y/n wake up it's 6 we 30 minutes to get ready!"

"Okay."

Your pov
We get up and I get a new shirt with aa lose shoulder and it's says "I'm in love and he doesn't know it". I just was thinking it would maybe give a clue. With black skinny jeans and our matching pizza vans.

"Hey nick wear you pizza vans. Well be matching together."

I blushed and got my vans back pack with cats on it. (Infomercial voice: THIS STORY WAS SPONSORED BY VANS!)
I look in the mirror and I brush my now strait hair. I put on make up just nude make up and head to nick bedroom. I open the dot and he's .wearing . just . boxers .

"Oh I'm so sorry. I just was ready so I figured you were ready" I was still looking. He has abs. I look away and then walk out of the room. I can't believe I just did that. Well he did do the exact same thing to me. So ha there we go.

"Y/n!"
He called me. I blushed. My face was so red.

"I'm sorry I thought you were done."

"Why does this happen lol. " He said jokingly.

He looked so HAWT. He had an sweater on and black jeans. ( there's a video of him being interviewed by alexi or something like that. That's what he's wearing.)

"So your ready for school ?"
He says eyeing me down.
"Yas"

"Do you want to drive ?" I ask nick

"Sure"
I hand him the keys. And get in. I put on music. Drown by bring me the horizon and treasure Bruno Mars and other various pop and punk songs. We got there and my enemy Angelina came up to me and started to say mean things.

" Hey Pizza Hut called. They want there shoes back! And your a stupid little idiot you know that? You cut yourself just for attention you attention seeking whore!"
All her followers started giggling.

Nick stood in front of me.
"Oh what's your name hottie?" She says. I start to get mad.

" my name is stop messing with my friend you fake."

"Um I don't think you know who your taking too" she says pissed off.

" Yea I think I do bitch. Back off and I won't tell anybody you got pwned by some nerds k? So you guys can get your little bleached butt holes out of our way and we'll be leaving."

Well crap

"Your very protective nick."

"Yeah over the ones I care about"

"Thank you for saving my ass. Really appreciate it. "

" What did they mean about you cutting yourself?"

"I don't know. They make things up. Like every thing. "

"Uh okay. Well Ill see you after school. You still driving me home ?"

"Of course "

(‼️Trigger warning‼️)
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
After school ends.
(It's been about month since he came to the new school)

" Hey" he says

"Hai".

🔜 after the drive.

"I'm gonna home and do some homework okay?" I say to nick.
" Otay come by later"

"Okay-yy"

I get home and I grab a razor. I cut my thighs several times and my wrists a few. I felt like I was nothing. I know why I do it. It's because I know he doesn't like me. I know I'll never be good enough. I know I'll never be better. I want to leave but I don't want to leave him. Why does this have to be so difficult. Damn you nick. Why did you have to make me fall in love with you.

Buzz buzz

"Hey can I come by? I feel you aren't doing well."

Oh crap. How do I text there blood all over my hands.
I wipe them fast.

"Uh yea sure just give me like five minutes I have to clean up."

" K "

I literally clean up my mess and I put a bandage on my wrist and thighs. I quickly change into a long sleeve sweater and pants. Blood was soaking threw my pants. Oh crap crap crap. I heard a knock.

I changed into black pants and ran down the stairs hurting every step.

"Y/n!!"

He hugged me grabbing my arms.

*ssssssss*
(Like that oww sound)

"Oh what. "

" I uh stubbed my toe on the door. "

"Oh. Oww. "
He said

"You wouldn't even know "

"Hey you pants are kind wet. I'll get you a paper towel"

"No no no no don't do that it's fine."

He presses firmly on my thigh and I scream

"Oh my god your bleeding. We need to get you out of there pants. "
( oh yea we do 😉 jk I'm sorry it's very srs right now. I just had to say it.)

"What happened y/n!?"

I don't know.
He picked my up bridal style and payed me on my bed. He pulled off my jeans and saw what I thought would never pass his mind ,the unforgivable.

🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🌚🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊
Hey it's belle and how'd you like this chapter?! Comment and vote. Go check out jcsminc 's story "Smother" it's also a nick fanfic. So yea. Okay otay I'm out! ❤️🔜