Part 7~It Begins

"This is an announcement by the I-Island security system. We have received a report from the security system that an explosive device was placed in the I-Expo area. I-Island will now be in high alert mode. Residents and tourists should return to their homes or lodgings. Anyone still outside ten minutes from now may be arrested without warning. Please refrain from going outside. In addition, most of the main buildings will be sealed off by the security system." And so the thing repeated.

Izuku frowned as he stood up. "That's not good."

"No kidding."

"We should check on the party." Izuku slid off his shoe as Katsuki gave him a weird look. "What? Have you ever tried running in heels? We're already in a bad situation, I'm not breaking the only ankle I have."

"So you're going to walk around barefooted? Would that even work with that leg?"

"No. I have a spare shoe." Izuku reached into his pockets, pulling out a trainer with a really thick soul. "It's my 'I forgot I'm wearing my heel leg shoe'." Izuku grinned as Katsuki gave him a look.

"Anything else useful in there?"

Izuku blinked. "I have a panic button but I'm guessing the system's already been blocked. I could try though."

"Better not. It could cause them to track us down."

Izuku nodded as he tapped his chin. "Right, I have a plan." Before Katsuki could ask, Izuku's eyes flashed bright green.

"Wait, what's that going to do? Your predictions are only good for a few seconds."

"Yes, but I can find out information about the next few seconds." Izuku closed his eyes, falling dramatically as Katsuki caught him.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I've just used my Quirk way too much for today. So, from what I saw a bunch of villains have flooded the party and restrained the heroes. They're probably in control of the Island. I couldn't locate the bomb but I noticed two non-villain people a few floors up and Makoto and the others were outside the party. However, there is a wall between us and them."

"By non-villain what do you mean?"

"Todoroki and Kirishima. I refuse to acknowledge Todoroki as anything other than a non-villain threat."

Katsuki stifled a chuckle. "Can you get us to the others?"

Izuku nodded, as he began pulling his hair back, putting it up in a ponytail and accidentally showing off the undercut. Katsuki was not coping with development. "I'll need your strength."

"We both know that's a lie. You'll probably kick every guy we come across before I can even get close."

Izuku grinned. "Only if you're slow!" Without warning, Izuku charged off, making Katsuki shake his head and charge after him.

~~~

Melissa looked at Makoto. He had just started to calm down your inconsiderate plot development. Now look at him. He has anxiety.

"My phone has no signal. It looks like all reports are being blocked," Yaoyorozu noted as Jiro repeatedly pressed a button.

"The elevator isn't responding, either."

"Seriously?!" Mineta was freaking out as Melissa hummed.

"I can't believe the security system would switch to high alert mode just because they found something explosive."

"Iida, let's go to where the party is being held," Uraraka announced as Makoto shook his head.

"No, this doesn't feel right. Going there could put us in a worse situation if there really are villains they're probably targeting the party."