[ NEW YEARS SPECIAL ]

{Fatui Harbingers}
"Let's light up Dottore's pants y'all,
Light. It. Up like dynamite 💃🔥"
[Fluff + Crack]

.
.
.

------
a/n: HAPPY NEW YEARS!
(even tho it passed in like, a week...)

[ December 31 | 6:34am ]

Christmas has passed, the red and green decorations has long since been taken down, now replacing them are red and yellow decorations.

There is a meeting being held within Zaplonary Palace, where all the Harbingers are discussing the current plans for New Years.

"Can I be on fireworks duty?" Childe raised his arm, "I've seen Yoimiya done it loads on my trip to Inazuma!"

Sandrone scoffed lightly, "you? Doing such a dangerous activity with your inexperienced hands?" A little laugh escaped her lips, "don't make me laugh No. 11."

Childe's arm dropped dead by his side faster than his enemies heads could fall off, with a pout on his lips, "I've got experience all right. You've just hadn't seen me in action of firework making." He defended.

Marionette narrowed her blue eyes, "and I can bet that didn't ended up swell for this Yoimiya you speak of nor yourself."

Pierro silenced everyone with a exhausting sigh, both Sandrone and Childe knew better than keeping their banter alive and fierce.

"Tartaglia. Even though we hadn't seen you in producing fireworks, which you proclaim you are well at–"

"Are you doubting me, Jester?"

"I–ugh..." The man grumbled, "no Tartaglia."

"That's good!" The ginger haired male chuckled.

"As I was saying," Pierro cleared his throat. Even if we did trust you in making these, the person in charge of this is already been discussed between me and her majesty the Tsaritsa." He said.

"Which is...?"

"The Doctor."

Childe's smug face immediately dropped into one of stunned shock, his jaw dropping with his happiness to the Abyss, casting his eyes where the Doctor is he saw him with a shit–eating grin and the middle finger.

"But Jester–"

"Her majesty's choice."

"Can I at least set them off ?!"

"Hell no, they're my creations!"

"Whatever makes you happy Childe."

"Yay!"

[ December 31 | 6:02pm ]

Sneeze.

"Bless you."

"Thanks."

"What's bothering you?"

"Am I really that incline to visit those trash–eating insects? Why don't spend New Years with you only?"

"But they're your past coworkers, it's time to face them, and why not do that in a new year?"

Wanderer sighed into his hands, he and Nahida were currently in the middle of an Aranara circle, the cute little green creatures spinning around them.