ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ONE DIRECTION OR ANY CELEBRITIES HERE. NATALIE HARRIES IS MY OWN CHARACTER. YOU CAN'T STEAL ANY PART OR IDEA OF THIS STORY. IF SOMEONE DOES, LET ME KNOW.

I ALWAYS WORK HARD FOR THE THINGS I POST HERE AND STEALING IS JUST MEAN AND NASTY.

 Trailer (my arrow probably isn't accurate) ---> 

The trailer was made by the amazing valuables so go check her out and this is also dedicated to her :)

(Posted: March 25,2013)

~'~'~

Let's face reality.

Everyone knows them by their song, What Makes You Beautiful. They know them through their good looks and talented voices. Yet they claim themselves as Directioners. That's not how it is. They're frankly just fans. Fans will leave them but not Directioners. Directioners have made a promise to stay and support One Direction no matter what happens.

I will never leave them. I have no intention anyways. But I gotta admit, i'm jealous of fans who meet them, hugs them, and sometimes kisses them. I can't help but curse at those dang update accounts for posting pics like that. Can they stop rubbing it in my face? I know i'll never meet them. I'll never even get 1/5. Because I'm not pretty enough and lucky enough. Sigh.

I have always daydreamed on how I'll meet them. I know it's never gonna come true. I know I'm never gonna meet One Direction. I know that I'm always gonna be that invisible fan. Sigh.

What hurts the most is the fact that no matter how much I support and protect them in my life, at the end of the day, it will all come down to me being just ANOTHER FAN.

Reality hits you in the face like a ton of bricks. Let's face reality for once.

 ~'~'~

This gets better, I promise.