New day same old crap

Anya's POV:

Today was the day we started our preparation.

Why God why are you never on my side.
Why did you have to pair me up with the most annoying yet insanely handsome guy.

Before you wonder who that is, let me introduce you to the one person I despise in this college, Dr Abhishek Bharadwaj.

Abhishek is 2nd year postgraduate from the department of medicine. He is the one guy in college that everybody crushes on. From sisters to interns to undergrad students to doctors, he is the most sought out and eligible bachelor of our college.
Enough of the description.

I was late today because my amazing bestfriend slash roommate decided to shower her love by preparing a hefty breakfast. After the delicious meal I reached the hospital and rushed to the wards.

'Goodmorning your highness, finally nice of you to grace us with your presence' I heard a deep voice from the corner of the ward

I turned immediately almost getting a whiplash ' sorry sir I was stuck in traffic'

Uh huh since when do you drive a vehicle
Isn't your apartment a 2 min walk from here? He questioned.

Umm... I stuttered in front of the great Abhishek
Way to go Anu. can you be anymore dumber than this! I mentally scolded myself.

I don't have any time to waste unlike you Dr Anya. Check the vitals and prescription, update on their files and prepare for rounds.

Such a pain in the ass I swear

Okay sir, I replied

I continued doing my work and updated the vitals.
That stupid fellow showed up again to monitor my work
Urghh why does he have to hover around.

Anything important sir? I questioned turning around.

'Umm nothing just checking your work
I don't trust late-comers you see' he replied

'And I don't like unnecessary interruptions when I'm working, sir' I retorted
If you don't mind can you please step aside I have work to do.

Heh score 1-0,  take that Dr Abhishek grumpyface.

That's all for the second chapter

Please like and vote.