night new year eve

It all happened on New Year's Eve, that's when they met for the first time.

London, two months ago, on New Year's Eve.

Jisoo's friends had been searching for her whereabouts for almost two hours. It was not easy to locate her when her cell phone was in airplane mode and not receiving messages, which was intentional on her part, as she just wanted to be in peace while reading and working on her sketches, so she left for the British. library.

"I checked the pool and the restaurant, she wasn't there."

Bona spoke after returning to the lobby with his friends gathered there.

"I tried at the gym and also in the presentation room, it didn't show up there either!"

Jennie said next.

"We've already checked practically the entire hotel, I don't think Jisoo is here, unless it's a game of hide and seek... So what I think is that she left and turned off her cell phone."

Later, Bona also suggested seeking information from staff and checking almost every hotel, but found nothing about her whereabouts.

"I just thought about it, but where? Where could Jisoo have gone?"

Jennie wondered as she racked her brains with her friends trying to guess where they could find Jisoo.

The two friends ponder for a while trying to think of a possible place where Jisoo could have gone without them.

"But of course it was on purpose, she's avoiding us, hence that talk about not bothering her and her peace affairs. So she can only be in one place!"

Bona spoke again after his self-analysis of the situation and they looked at each other.

"Library!"

They shouted in unison.

So they took a taxi and went to the likely place where they would find Jisoo.

Even though they weren't sure, they followed the instinct that she would be in a historical monument, so her choice was to go to the British library, which happened to be Jisoo's favorite.

Upon arriving at the library, the two looked for precise information to find Jisoo and take her back to the hotel as quickly as possible. After finding herself in a private room, Jennie was the first to exclaim.

"So there you are!?"

Jennie said, closing her piercing eyes.

"We finally managed to find you!"

Bona then exclaims tiredly.

The two walked towards him with a terrible expression of exhaustion.

"You really hid well Jisoo, damn it wasn't easy to spot you!"

Bonna speaks again before sitting down in an armchair.

Jisoo let out a long sigh when she saw and heard her two friends and gave a tortured look with a frown.

"I really can't stay away from these two... Why did I agree to come on this trip?"

She muttered to herself without them being able to hear her.

"Can you keep your voice down!? We're in a library, the silence here is precious and I don't want to get kicked out, so can you all be silent please!?"

Jisoo scolds them in an attempt to convince them to go away and leave her alone.

"Yeah right, you don't need to get kicked out because we're leaving!"

Jennie quickly revealed why she and Bonna went there.