OPEN FEELİNGS

CONTINUE OF THE EPISODE!

                            ~~~~~~~                              

It was morning, Aziraphale got up early, put on his clothes and went downstairs. He thought Crowley was still asleep. He sat down in his chair, put on his usual reading glasses and started reading a book.

The demon heard the angel walking around the library. He was lying in bed, trying to fall back asleep, but he wasn't having much success. His mind was filled with thoughts about the angel and the interaction with Sted. The demon stayed in bed because he wanted to make the angel think he was still asleep, and he wanted the angel to think that what happened the night before hadn't affected him in any way.

The angel thought about preparing breakfast for Crowley and himself and put his book back and stood up and brought a table to the middle.

The demon still didn't move. This was the perfect setup. The demon expected the angel to get up in the morning and prepare them breakfast. The demon wasn't hungry, he was just trying to keep up with the illusion that the night before hadn't affected him. The demon heard the angel moving around the room and putting a table in the middle to prepare breakfast. The demon thought that the angel was playing right into his hands.

The angel snapped his fingers and breakfast was on the table. There was almost everything. He pulled out 2 chairs. He liked Crowley a lot, but he chose to hide it. Breakfast was ready downstairs in the entrance hall. He sat down again and waited for Crowley to wake up and come down.

The demon was starting to get a little bit annoyed by the angel's patience. The demon couldn't figure out why the angel was being so understanding. The demon wanted the angel to come upstairs and wake him up. The demon felt like the ball was in his court. The angel's breakfast had no effect on the demon. The demon stayed in bed and didn't move. The demon was feeling a bit childish and stubborn.

The angel could not remain indifferent any longer and went upstairs to wake up the demon. He came to the demon's room and knocked on the door: "Hey Crowley, are you available, are you awake, can I come in?"

The demon was half-awake when the angel knocked on the door. He was still pretending to be asleep, but this little trick was getting a little too far. The demon was starting to get a bit annoyed at the angel's patience and understanding. The demon was still expecting the angel to start yelling and making a big scene like he would have done. The demon wasn't used to being coddled like this.

Angel couldn't be patient anymore and opened the door and saw Crowley lying on the bed. "Hey Crowley, I made breakfast for us both." (crowley looked so sexy his hair was messy

The demon felt slightly embarrassed when the angel opened the door and saw him lying on the bed. The demon was not expecting the angel to open the door and just walk in like it was nothing. The angel calling the demon by his first name wasn't helping either. The demon felt his face slightly blush which made him feel even more embarrassed. The demon stayed there for a minute, with his eyes half closed, before finally sitting up and sitting on the edge of the bed to look at the angel.

The angel was surprised, didn't understand anything* I think you must have had a nightmare, he chuckled Oh Crowley, your hair looks so cool!

The Demon's blush slightly increased at the angel's comment about his hair looking cool. The demon had actually wanted to make the angel angry and get the angel to come in and yell at him like he would normally do. And now the angel wasn't even mad, and was even complimenting him...? The demon felt a little bit confused by this unexpected turn of events.