1.Think Of Me

Orla's POV; 

The rehersal for Hannibal was going well, Wonyoung and Sunghoon were already onstage performing as they would normally do while  Bahiyyhi, other dancers and I waited for our turn to come on stage for our dance during Wonyoung  and Sunghoon's "big moment". 

However as soon as Bahiyyi, the dancers and I got on stage our director Bangchan stopped the musicians from playing and instead told us news that we all had been desperate for confirmation for.

"As some of you might have heard, there have been some rumors about myself leaving this opera house, and they are all true, I will not be here to see the final production of Hannibal, however I can tell you that you will have 3 brand new director here Mr Yeonjun Choi, Mr Taehyun Kang and Mr Kai Huenning, and now that they are here I think we should give them a taste of our opera" Bangchan said as the three brand new opera directors walked onto the stage.

Wonyoung being the lead in the show obviously had her eyes glued onto the three new directors waiting for them to say something to make us all feel bad about ourselves and her feel good. she was the nations favourite, she starred in every show as the lead and the love interest/ male lead would always go to Sunghoon. They were that's pair attention seeking bitch sopranos as Bahiyyi would always describe them as. 

Yeonjun then spoke "Hello everyone my name is Yeonjun Choi and I am delighted to be here producing and directing the only ever performance of Hannibal, now we have heard about it and we would love to have a taste of what this opera offers- remember it will be a full house tonight so please before we start we would love to hear some of the music from the show" he said and of course the other two nodded in agreement

Bangchan then signalled Wonyoung who then signalled  the piano to start her music and she began singing.

'Think of me, think of me fondly when we've said goodbye, remember me every so often promise me you'll try. On that day that not so distant day when you are far away and free, If you ever find a moment stop and think of me'

It was hard to deny that she wasn't a good singer. She was good she was a brilliant soprano and she did have a very string voice. She began to sing again.

'Think Of Me, Think Of me warmly'

Suddenly there was screams and shouts and the backdrop from the stage had fallen down and Bahiyyi began to shout 

"HES THERE THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, BEWARE THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!!!"

Everyone in this theatre is aware of 'The Phantom Of The Opera' also known as the opera ghost he has haunted this place for 3 years and watches all of the performances from BOX 5 which is banned to the public because it is his. 

His name? His name is Beomgyu Choi that's what Madame Nayeon says whenever we hear from him.

Bangchan however had left the opera house early to catch his train before the opera ghost struck again.

Wonyoung was furious at Yeonjun. 

Yeonjun said to her "These things do happen" he said to a furious Wonyoung

"These t-t-things do happen?? YOU HAVE BEEN HERE 5 MINUTES WHAT DO YOU KNOW. You see for the past 3 years these things do happen and did Bangchan stop them happening? No! Well until you STOP these things happening THIS THING DOES NOT HAPPEN" She threw off her scarf and dragged Sunghoon out of the stage to the dressing rooms. 

After that one of the other two directors spoke up Mr Taehyun Kang I believe "Ms Wonyoung will be back" he said chuckling with Mr Kai Huenning when Madame Nayeon butted in "You think So Monsieur?" She said while he nodded with the other man however Madame Nayeon whipped a piece of paper out of her pocket "I have a message Monsieur from The Opera Ghost" she says "what is it" Kai  said as  she smiled "He merely welcomes you to his opera house, he hopes that you will continue to leave BOX 5 empty for his use and reminds you that his salary is due!" She says in a very bold tone.