Chapter 20:Devil's Game

Naruto began to make his way through the forest he was currently heading towards mira and erza's location running to where they are he then felt something coming his way as he got on guard placing a hand on his sword he then sees a red haired girl with glasses running his way.

???:Hey please help me, this thing is gonna kill me!!

Seeing the giant bear running behind the girl naruto raised an eyebrow at this and then unsheathed his sword and sent a a light slash at the bear cutting the monster making it scream out in pain as it fell to the ground unconscious this shocked the red haired girl who looked at naruto in amazement. Turning his attention t the girl she then got scared seeing naruto looking at her.

???:T-T-Thanks um here you can have my scroll.

Bringing out the heaven scroll she tries to hand it to naruto who declines it.

Naruto:Keep it. I have no need for it. I already have both scrolls so care to tell me your name.

???:My name is karin

Naruto:No last name?

Karin was nervous and scared but naruto smiled at her, reassuring her.

Naruto:I am not gonna hurt you ok so where is your team?

Karin:They're both dead, that giant bear you saved me from killed them. So I am out of the exams.

Naruto:I am sorry to hear that.

Karin:Yeah well it seems I'm out thanks for your help um.

Naruto:Naruto redsky.

Karin:Thank you Naruto. I hope to see you again someday-smiles-.

Naruto nods as he then runs off.

With Mirajane and Erza

Both fairy tail members found a spot for the team to rest as the only ones that were up were mito and sakura who was tending to menma and sasuke who were still unconscious.

Mito:That reckless idiot I told him countless times we're not going after naruto.

Mira:Well apparently he didn't listen and as a result he got his ass kicked.

Erza:Mira must you be so vulgar?

Mira:Hey just calling it as it is.

Sakura:So why are you helping us trying to be nice to us so we lower our guard and then you try to steal our scroll?

Erza:There is no need to steal your scroll because we have our own set of scrolls.

Mito:Huh but this is just the 1st day how can you have gotten your scroll so easily?

Mira:We're just that good and besides we didn't help you out of the goodness of our heart we got you guys to safety so that you wouldn't get in naruto's way.