Chapter 23:Wizards Vs Shinobi Part 2

Staring down at the unconscious uchiha naruto showed no reaction nor emotion well except for one thing he was feeling it was disappointment.

Suddenly kaakshi body flickered down there checking on sasuke he then glared at naruto with his single visible eye.

Kakashi:Naruto that was too far! You did not have to hurt him like that. I understand you are angry but almost killing sasuke is crossing the line!

Naruto:Listen to you if you did not hear me before we fought I told the fool to give up he didn't want to if I had drawn my sword then he might have died. If you wanna be honest maybe as his sensei you should have had that mark of his seal. I mean I know there has to be at least 3 seal masters here right? Or maybe you should have done what that woman suggested and locked him away after all that is what happened to me when I was deemed too dangerous right?

When he said that kushina minato mito and jiraiya all were shocked hearing this they all held sad looks remembering that day.

Naruto:You are supposed to be his sensei are you not? Therefore it is your job to protect your students from their horrible decisions you know how dangerous that mark was and you still let him compete you wanna know what my sensei mihawk did when I was that arrogant and prideful he beat it out of me and humbled me, something 2 of your students desperately needs.

The blonde dragonslayer turned and walked away while the medics came and took sasuke to the infirmary naruto went back to stand with his team who were smiling at him.

Mira:Damn Naruto, it's so hot when you put people in their place.~

Erza:Easy mira, we will have Naruto all to ourselves when this is all over.

Gildarts:(Thinking)I envy this kid having 2 girlfriends hehehe lucky bastard.

Menma:Hey!

The fairy tail team looks at the 2nd born twin of naruto who walked up getting in naruto's face.

Menma:There was no reason for you to do sasuke like that! You better hope you don't end up facing me in your 2nd fight because I won't go easy on you this time.

Naruto:Correct me if I am wrong but didn't I nearly kill you the last time we fought in the forest?

Menma:THAT WAS JUST LUCK!

Mira:Man why is everyone so ashamed of getting their asses kicked by naruto?

Erza:I think it's because they still see him as that little boy they used to pick on and now that they see he is leagues above them they can't take it.

Menma:This loser is not in my league and I will prove it.

Naruto:That's good, now go back to your team. I am tired of your presence.

Menma:Wh-

He was then punched in the back of his head by mito causing a huge bump to form.

Mito-Smile-So sorry about that naruto.

Naruto:Keep him on his leash.

Mito nods and pulls menma back over to his team as the screen goes through names as it lands on the next match.

Aburame shino vs zaku(Canon Fight Sino Wins)

The screen goes through names once more and it stops

Kankuro vs Hotaru

The match went on for a good few minutes with hotaru trying to take down the puppet master with her water style jutsus but was unable to best kankuro who switched places with his puppet as it grabbed the girl in a bear hug crushing her until she admitted defeat.