Chapter Thirteen

You guys are so lucky! me updating in two days!

I want more reads so! I want 680 reads for the next chapter & maybe a couple votes??

Re cap!

Confused I picked up and cleared my throat.  

"CLAIREclaaiRE!?" I hear a muffled voice say

"Liam? Hello?"

"Claire oh god it's Niall." 

I chucked the phone on the ground, hearing more muffle, distant talk from my phone. Then silence. I grab my knee's a rock back and forth. 

Enjoy lovies!

I stared blankly at the lit phone. Standing up I walk closer, I reach down to pick it up…

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Lil Liam

I picked the phone up and answered it.

“He-hello?”

“Cla-iree. You need to listen to me. You probably hate my guts for leaving you. But I miss you, I need your help! I’ve been taken.

I gasped and put my hand over my mouth. Niall? Taken?

“Nia-ll oh my gosh! Are you okay? Where are you??Why do you have Liam’s phone?” I quickly said.

“I’m fine, Claire slow down. I have Liam’s phone because I took it away from him, before I went out…he wouldn’t stop prank texting me.” Chuckling but his voice lowered when I heard a thud.

“Okay first you need to get the boys, they are at Liam’s. Get a pen and paper ready too.”

His voice was low and husky.

I ran over to the kitchen and I grab a scrap piece of paper and a loose pen.

“Okay go!”

“34 Therus Rd.”

((A/N I just made up that street :P))

“Claire, hurry!!...

“What the hell is going on!?? Niall whose phone is that!”

Give it here!”

His kidnapper was a girl? A FREAKING GIRL?

Then the line went dead. With no connection, I grab my purse while stuffing the magazine and my phone inside.

I hailed a cab and got inside. I told the taxi driver Liam’s address and we were speedily off.

I pulled out my phone and proceeded to call Harry…

BEEP BEEP

The beeping stopped

“HARRY?”

“Claire, hey babe. Are you okay?”

“NIALL-KIDNAPPED-CHEATED-HELP.”

“Wait what? Slow down!”

“I’m coming over to Liam’s right now! Make sure all the boys are there then I’ll explain! I’m pulling up now.”

I tapped end, while paying my fare and quickly stumbling out of the vehicle.

I sprinted my way up the stairs and opened the door sweat forcing it’s self through my skin.

The house was dark, but a warm glow was set deeper in the house.

I walked slowly inside closer to the glow.