I'm on my way home from this fucked up business trip ready to see my girl

I'm on my way home from this fucked up business trip ready to see my girl. it was a total fucking bust the fucker really thought he could attack me and take my mafia, fucking delusional basted. I slump in my seat wincing when I put too much pressure on my wound. At least he got one hit on me before I blew his brains out. what can I say? I was feeling generous.

I pull my phone out of my pocket swiping up and tapping on my baby's number pressing call, lazily bringing it up to my ear hearing it ring. It goes straight to voice mail causing a frown to come onto my face.

I shoot her a quick text and chuck my phone to the side, Closing my eyes I drift off into numerous thoughts of why she won't answer. god, she's going to give me grey hairs before I even get old. All I manage to do is over things when she's not in my arms knowing she's safe from all those dirty fuckers in this world.

________________________________________________

I chuck myself into my car and slam on the gas speeding out of the airport on my way home it had been 5 hours 5 fucking hours and my little Diavola didn't text or fucking call back pissing me the fuck off. sending my head into too many scenarios of shit that could be happing to her "I swear if a fucking dirty basted has touched what's mine I will fucking raise hell on whoever it is" I shout to myself and bang the steering wheel.

pulling up to the front gate of our house the guards letting me in immediately. I speed to the entrance of the house and slam on my brakes getting out of the car not bothering to shut the door and storm into the house "NIKOVA JASMINE" I stand in the middle of the entranceway waiting for an answer getting nothing in return I storm back out of the house and into my car. speeding out of the mansion gates once again.

pulling up to the base I storm in getting wary looks from my men who are making sure to stay well away from me.

the door of the computer room hits the wall with a bang startling everyone in this tight compacted room. "Jas get Nikova's location up now!" he sends me a quick nod pulling up Nik's location "Uh boss" he grabs my attention. the worry noticeable in his voice.

"what" I snap sick of the feeling starting to pool in the pit of my stomach. "well it shows here that she is in New York City at what looks like a high school?" he informs me but it comes out more like a question. "what" I question myself "uhm she in a high school in new York" Jas repeats "I know that dickhead" he quickly turns way not trying to piss me off more than I already am.

"fuck!"