02

Looking up at the house getting lost in thought

Looking up at the house getting lost in thought. Damn this bitch is massive, they really rich rich. "Come on the boys are waiting to meet you" snapping me out of thought. yay! So, fucking excited... not. "coming" I mumble really not wanting to meet any of them, having an enough socialization for the day. In the comer of my eye, I see the guard with my bags not wanting the to find out what's in one of them. I rush over and take the bags from him. "Miss, I am meant to take your bags to your room." "No, it all good I can take them" putting on my best fake smile and walking away.

Catching up to my brothers, I slowly trail behind them taking my time. Walking through the front door, we all come to a stop in the entrance way this shit is gorgeous man I should be used to this by now but like wow this shit is so cool. "BOYS WE ARE HOME, COME DOWNSTAIRS" the sound of stomping reaches my ears alerting me that my supposable brothers are making their way down.

Five boys are lined up in front of me. All staring at me like I'm a fucking ghost. Tf, I mean if the shoe fits "what?" my cold voice rings out through out the room. Finally snapping out of their trance, gaping at my question. "What?" I question again not receiving a response from my previous question.

"Boys introduces yourselves" Valentino booms, making them snap their eyes up to him. With a raise of an eyebrow the oldest looking one speaks up.

"Hi bambina, I'm Giovanni, 26, and I'm so glad to have to back at home with us" he finishes off, responding with a nod the next one goes on. "Hi little sis, I am Rocco, 21. I am incredibly happy that your back" he smiles with the biggest grin I've ever seen. Sending him a small smile back his grin becomes impossibly bigger. Looking next to him to see one of them glaring at me for no reason at all. fucking asshole why the fuck are you glaring at me.

Getting a little nudge from the dude next to him, he speaks. "Xander, 18 don't fucking talk to me" he spat out causing my to visibly roll my eyes. Which seemed to anger him more. "Sorry about him! I am Lorenzo his twin. I cannot wait to hang out with you and prank everyone" he smiles not just any smile it's like a 1-million-dollar smile like he just won everything in the world.  Sending him a small smile with a nod.

The last brother speaks "Hey twinnie, I'm luca aka the best and favourite brother, can't wait for late night fridge raids, pranks on the olders, jokes, oh and movie marathons, on the topic what's your favourite movie, oh and colour and foo- "

"Ok lu I think that's enough you're scaring her" Giovanni tells him cutting of his rambling. which is not true I am completely unbothered inside and out. "Twin?" my curious self askes looking around for an answer. "Yes bambina" Antonio answers, seems no one else is. "shit" I breath out "thanks for the heads up, so I could at least pretend that I knew I had a twin" I sarcastically say.

Looking at the elders with a glare. Shocking them with my comment I speak up having enough of this shit family reunion. "Can someone take me to my room?" snapping them out of the shock state "yes, luca" Valentino says clearing his throat. "sure" beams luca.