04

Their outfits ^^^

Pulling into a random parking lot I turn the engine off and turn to look at my brother with raised eyebrows

Pulling into a random parking lot I turn the engine off and turn to look at my brother with raised eyebrows. "what" he questions confusion laced in his tone. "nothing" I shrugged my shoulders. "don't give me that look" he says while giving me a stern look.

"what look, I'm not giving you any look" I act innocent knowing exactly what I am doing. "fuck ok what is it, your dead if your baby daddy finds out!" he points a finger in my face.

"clam your man tits all I was gonna say was that we go in there and steal their alcohol. That's all, but I mean if your too pussy that's all good we can just leave and-" he was out of the car before I could finish my sentence.

"HEY! you're meant to wait for me dickhead!" my voice echoes around the abandoned parking lot with only a few cars parked here and there. stopping in his tracks he turns around glaring at me. "well hurry the fuck up if you wanna do this!" a grin breaks out on my face at how eager he is.

"ok, so what do we do?" he asks like I fucking know. "I don't fucking know I was just gonna run in there get the goods and run off" I shrugged once again. "damn your dumber than I thought" I kick him in the balls for that. "wanna say that again?" I question his groaning self who is lying on the floor in pain. "nope" he grunts out.

_________________

"AHHHH" I run out of the bar with two massive guys chasing me while holding the goods. "makka you fuck head where are you?!" I scream to absolutely no one. "right here little sis get them off your tail and ill come get you!" he shouted from where I think the jeep is.

"WHAT! THAT WASN'T A PART OF THE PLAN!" I scream scared for my life. "some times you have to improvise!" "improvise by what leaving me stranded!" "no by working around the problem!" "Oh, so I'm the problem!" "not you sis the two guys behind you are the problem!" "well then help me asshole!" "no can do sorry" groaning out loud I start to run in zig-zags trying to get these assholes off my tail.

"can't you just run them over or something?!" I yell out to him. "NO, I am not getting my baby all dirty I just cleaned her!" "yeah true, blood is hard to wash off!" I yell back. "are they still chasing me?!" "nope!" he answers about to burst into laughter.

I stop in my tracks trying to catch my breath" damn I need to work out more, fuck me" I breathe out trying to get more air into my lunges. "AHHH" I get tackled to the ground landing with a loud thump.

___________________

"This is all your fault" I glare at makka my so-called brother. "what how is it my fault your the one that wanted to do this?!" he glared at me "don't glare at me, your not the one with a black eye, cut lip, and cut cheek that is already starting to bruise!" I yell out looking out the windshield holding an ice pack to my eye.