42 (School + Getting nails done + Date)

Aaliyah pov:

School Fit:

"Yeah I'm on my way to Starbucks, you want anything?" I asked Aya and Justin over the phone

"Get me a a salted caramel cold brew, with sweet foam on top." Justin said a little too quickly.

"Damn manz was ready, Ill get a vanilla bean Frappuccino." She giggled.

"Okay, ill text yall when I get there, I don't want to crash and die im too pretty." I said waving good bye as they hun up.

Out of talk the friend me, Justin, and Aya are the closet. Except for von and Mir their really really close. But our little trio goes on group dates and we splurge on each other.

*Jayyyy sent you $20, 'for group starbiesssss'*

I laugh at the message he added before screenshotting it, knowing von and Mir would clown him right now. I turn my Playlist on shuffle, it started playing 'I don't fuck with you - big Sean

"Ahhhhyeahyeah, Say you love me, say you love." I yelled repeating the lyrics.

I speed up looking at the time knowing I was gonna be late.

*Skip to school bc I not writing that shit*

                                                                                 3/3

Li the queen:
                                                                                                  I'm here send yall class number

Jayyyyyyy:

We in the same class

Mi Amor (Aya):

E307

                                             My b Jay, Aya watch                                 the door cause I'm not knocking.

I close my phone making my way to her class, I walk up to the door to find her peeking her head through the door.

"Thank you, I love you bitch." She smiled blowing a kiss to me.

"Aya why are you outside of the class?" I all I heard before Aya rolled her eyes going back in, making me laugh.

I make my way to me and Jay's class, and knock on the door.

She opened the door not even caring I was late.

I take my seat next to Justin and give him his drink.

"Did I miss anything?" I ask. Making him shake his head.

"you know she barely ever teach plus we have to finish that project.