14

Time: 9:30

Aaliyah POV:

"Are my babies here?" I hear my mom yell. 

"MOMMY!" I yell, while me and Pooter run down the stairs to see her. I was quick to pull her in a 1 minute hug.

"Yall gon let me in this hug, or yall just gon have a nigga lookin dumb." Pooter said, as my mom laughed and pulled him in the hug.

"Boy I saw you before you left."  She said while laughing, as we all pull away from the hug.

"But okay, we are having a family day tomorrow at work and both of yall are coming." She said while walking to the kitchen.

"okay, is it cool if P spends the night." I asked as she replied with a nod.

"I need to go to bed, but tomorrow I have to be in the facility around 4:00 am, but Pooter knows where it is." She said while walking to her rom.

"Night love you." I said while she repeated it back.

"So what is everybody over there like." I said as I sat on the kitchen counter. 

" Um from who all I've met there pretty nice. Very family like. A few are judgmental of me, but its whatever." He said, while standing in between my legs.

I just stood there hugging him. I hop off the counter walking to my room with P following me.

"I don't give af about what any of them niggas have to say. They don't know shit about half the stuff we've gone through." I said while we sat on my bed. I pulled him in for a kiss, he kissed back of course trying to fight for dominance.  I slowly started to get more heated, I got on his lap. Kissing down his neck, then we hear his phone go off.

"Oh my mf god Ima start putting this shit on silence." He said while I laughed. 

He move me so that he was laying on my chest. He answered the facetime. 

"what nigga." He said.

"My nigga- anyways you coming tomorrow right." Moses said.

"Yeah I got to take miss Thompson's daughter too." He said.

"Oh okay well b-" he got cut off by Pooter hanging up the phone.

He started kissing my neck immediately finding my spot, I softly moan. But I bring his lips from my neck to met mine. I kiss and slide my tongue in his mouth.  

"We need to go get snacks." I said pulling away.

"That's what your mind was on?" Pooter said with a mug. I just giggled.

We got into the car and drove to the corner store. Before we got out he pulled his phone out, I got on his lap, and started licking his neck and face. He started screaming while recording.

"6 feet!" He yelled. I just laughed and got off his lap. He posted on his story.

Pooter_: 52 secs ago

"Ima get you back, tryna catch me ass lacking

"Ima get you back, tryna catch me ass lacking." I said while finding a video.

"You not gonna find shit." He said not believing me.

"I gotcha ya ass." I said as I found the perfect one.

AaliyahGates: 12 secs ago

"bro I forgot you had that

"bro I forgot you had that." P said.

DiDi TWALK: 

Y'all like the story so far?

Bryce is coming up next chapter.

Check out my new book!