02 | From afar

You make me sway my way towards you
And I can't help but fascinated by your beauty
The way you sleep without me noticing
Is the reason I want to keep you in my arm.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"How?"

"I don't fucking know Ame. I saw him there look like shit. If you can't take care of him then don't accept him. I don't want my customer go away from my bar just because of this bastard."

"Mex.."

"Ciao."

I sigh and close the door as I turn around to see him look at me. Honestly I agree with Mexico. He's really look like shit.

"What happened actually?"

"It's nothing Meri."

"I just want to know"

I say and take the aid kit then sit down across him as I open it and take the tweezer before he's suddenly grab my wrist and I immediately look up at him.

"You're mad?"

"I.."

Well to be honest I'm actually really mad at him. But it's not his fault. Hell I don't even know who's the fuck beat up my boyfriend like this.

He's always got into a fight no matter what it is but it's not always he look pretty badly like this. Once that blue angel had us two detention for being rude in her class but oh well that's just once and always remain as history for Rus to lost to her in a argument. It take a while to solve it but in the end we two get the worse for it.

And that's how I meet him though it's really hilarious when I remember it back.

"I don't know Rus."

"I need the true answer."

"Yes. I am."

"Why?"

"You always got into a fight. I don't want people to see me as a failure boyfriend who can't even take care of his own boyfriend."

"You only care yourself?"

"No. I mean-"

"It's okay."

He say and left me with that shard of glass on his face and purple mark at the left side of his face. I can't even get to aid him up and he's leaving me all without me explain it?

It's not my fault. I have always been like this. Even my family had said I'm a burden to them..well not to Aussie but still. He promised me he will accept me no matter what people say. Then why for once he can just agree with me in this case?

It's just-

"Ame?"

Two hours already past and I still didn't get any information for what happened to my friend in the operation room. What happened exactly? I got a call and been told that my friend got into an accident? How? She's never been that careless.

And here I am still rethinking back and processing what just happened. It would be a lie if I'm not worried for her but this is not the case. What I'm worried about is what he will think about this?

I probably get scold or even worse punish for this. Hell I don't even know how to explain this to him. It's not that I could just say "she's just got into an accident sir." and leave like that. He's need a full explanation from what she did before and during then after.

Too much work for me but I would be lying (again-) if I didn't find her quiet attractive. Hell when she just smile already send my heart into a cardiac arrest. For a while I have been watching her from afar and report to that so called midnight angel and then leave.

Even my boss already give me a weird look whenever I go out immediately after I finish my tasks. It is not my fault but every time I want to reject his request I have to feel fear every time he say it. I feel like under his spell or something but when read about spell it is indeed not.

After what feel like three hours or so the doctor or should I say friend of mine have got out from the operation room and immediately I go to him and ask about my friend.

"How is she?"

"It's really terrible and I'm worried she might not be able to survive if her body didn't respond to what just happened and recover on its own."

"But she's not dead right?"

"As I say NATO she's might not survive but for now she's in coma state."

"What!?"

"Her body need a time to recover back especially since her head injured pretty badly. Might be she'll not be able to remember her past back."

"Amnesia?"

"For now we can't say that. But I hope not."

"I hope.."

I'm not lying but this is a good chance. She is in coma and that is a good opportunity with a chance she might not be able to remember her past. That will be a good no a great wish I could ever wish to!

Imagine if she wake up and see me and I can act as if I'm her boyfriend or something. Wait something..? That is hilarious. She will never be something with me..but what if? What if she believed me and-

"NATO?"

"Yes?"

"You're okay?"

"I'm..uh..yes. Why?"

"It's just your face."

"What's wrong with my face?"

"Nothing. Well I'll be going now.."

"Wait Tica?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I visit her now?"

"Yes."

"Oh great! Thanks btw"

"You're welcome."

As he's walk away I immediately walk in the room she had been send it and I can't help but feel a guilty wash over me and soon I found myself hugging her and cry on her.

"You can't just say he's gone! He's probably doing his work somewhere!"

"I'm not lying! I've search him all over the building and I can't find him anywhere!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes.."

"God..why I've to do this?"

I grab my bag and walk out from my office along with Mr.ASEAN and greet some of the country and co-workers who we passed by. Soon we walk out from the building and get into my car and tell my driver to drive me somewhere where I know he should be.

It's not like I don't know anything about him.

I just hope is it true. It had been four months from now since he's work under him other than that problematic country. I'm still investigating who they both stalk with but seems like I'm too caught up in my own work to investigate further more.

But from some of the evidence I have now it is probably can be seen as an unhealthy obsession. One is the watcher and the other one who obsessed with. And it is not a surprise if the watcher also have some like towards her.