Chapter one Bella

I get up out of bed and look out the window and notice it's raining again. I grab my bathroom rob and walk to the bathroom. I open the door and notice my little brothers still asleep. Thank god I get the bathroom to my self for the time being. I turn on my phone and it's starts playing Lay me on a bed of roses by bon jovi. I stand in the shower and my mind turns to mush as the feeling of the water trickles down my body and in the grooves of cuts on my legs and wrists. I wash the conditioner out of my hair and turn the shower off. I walk to the mirror , grab my towel and wipe off the condensation. I look at my self in the mirror and think. I notice my belly is fairly hairy and still not super model skinny like I always hope it would be. I put school uniform on, apply my heavy eye liner; masker; foundation for my cuts and face and do my messy wavy hair. I open the door and see my 15 year old brother Jess.

"What the fuck took you so long." He says in a Pushy manner. I roll my eyes and walk into the lounge room while brushing my teeth; I relies I have forgotten to eat breakfast. I shake my head and grab my bag and leave.

I arrive at school super early once again, just to have time to quickly duck down to the breakfast club. The best way to explain the breakfast club is a buffet for every poor child that misses out on breakfast in the morning. So technically I am not doing something I shouldn't be but I am not starving. I grab my fair share of cheesy toast and chocolate milk, I pick a seat and table to sit at by myself as per unseal. I pull out my gold U phone and check on my social networks, No messages on Facebook, no tweets, no tumble followers. The only messages I have are from Tinder and Kik where single lonely horny teen males hitting on anything with or with out a heart beat. I hear the bell ring and I quickly exit the hall before for I have to do anything.

I walk into class and sit in the back Conner, I glance at the clock and notice it's only the start of the lesson. I get out my laptop that the school provides and check my reflection out while it's turning on. I log on to my computer and check my Facebook account and emails. Wow it looks like rose has only just woken up. Rose is my best friend... Let's just say she isn't a morning person or a school person. I send her a Facebook message asking her if she's going to be at school; no answer. Yay looks like I am spending the lesson alone again. I start to read my novel while pretending I am actually doing school work. When I hear a knock at my door my attention quickly changes to the door knob; in my head I think come on rose don't leave me here. The door opens and a new guy walks in and I can tell now, his most probably a wanna be cowboy for the west. I roll my eyes and continue working as my teach introduces the new kid. He starts to walk over to me and I can tell he is probably going to sit next to me, so I make a evil eye as to warn him not to sit there. He notices and sits one chair after the chair beside me. I make a slight grin and continue writing.

The bell rings and I get ready to walk to my next class as I see rose walking up the stairs. " your late." I say in a unimpressed tone . "not that late, for once." She says in a laughing manner. I just roll my eyes and we start walking to our next class witch is maths, as we walk down the hall ways we can hear our foot steps echo."bella who's that behind you?" She inquires. I turn around and its that new kid. He looks at me and puts his hand out," hey I am Joey, I was wondering if you know where BOO3 is?", just before I have enough time to say anything rose steps in with her friendly tone and says. " hey I am rose , you have the same maths class as us I see." He glares at me with a Slight smirk "oh really?" I roll my eyes and start walking to my next class. I glance over my shoulder and I can tell Rose is flirting with him. I roll my eyes and continue walking, we arrive out our maths class and as per usual  our teacher is late.  I stick my hand in the window and open the door and continue to walk in. Joey and the rest of the class watch me as I casually walk in and place my books on the table. They slowly start to come inside. The teacher finally comes to class and is surprised that I came in side. He starts the lesson and as unseal I stop listening to him and start to read my story. That's until he says my name and I have to zone back into real life. "Bella, how many weeks are there in a bond?" I quickly look it up on the internet and look back up causally and reply "4 weeks." He writes it down on the bored and I continue to read. I feel a tap on my shoulder and it's Joey; I turn around and roll my eyes. "What?"  "Sorry to intrude but I couldn't help but notice you're reading a story. What's it called? " he says in a interested voice. "It's called True colors by Vicky doweling." He pauses a minuet and looks at me slightly amused. "What reason do you have to read a book like that? Did your parents buy you a U phone 6 instead of a U phone 6 +?" He is looking even more amused now. I turn around and ignore him and continue reading. 

The bell has rung again and I find my self walking to the dreaded tuck shop line. It's not that bad really but I am surrounded by a bunch of feral children that are probably more stoned then the cops in this town. I try to look for Rose in amungsted the crowed and I see she's sitting with Joey. Oh grate looks like I am going to be a loner again. I get my food and start walking towards them when I hear my name. "Bell!" I turn around and to a very, very un happy surprise it's Jay. the best way to explain him is differently, a hopeless romantic. In particular for me, or the occasional guy. I act like I am looking for who ever called my name then turn around and continue walking for Rose. When I reach them I grab her and Joey follows and we quickly hide behind the library. "Code jay?" Rose says, I nod. Joey looks confused but amused all at once.  I roll my eyes and Rose looks at me confused. "What is it?" She asked. "I forgot to get my food from the tuck shop while I was there." Rose looks at joey and looks back at me and says in a amused tone. "I can get it for you?" "If you want, take Joey with you" I say in a slightly lower tone. Rose Shakes her head and takes my money " Sausage roll, muffin and a water" I nod and she walks off.  Joey stands on the seat so "Bell is it?" I nod and take my phone out to check my social media updates. "Is that all you do?" I look up at Joey "I do what?" "On your phone all the time. Don't you ever look how beautiful the world is." I let our a pathetic giggle. "I see enough of the world through the camera through my phone."  I look up and rose is coming around the Conner with my food; I lift my arms to take to food from her hands she hands me the change back. The bell rings again.

I walk to the door of my class room and all the other people are standing around waiting for our teacher. Even though this class is a elective I hate it so much, I wish I never chose it. The teacher as usel tells me off about something, I once again chose not to listen and just walk into class and sit at the computer desks so I have fast accuse. I look around the class room and there's posters of movies, computers, green screens and a smart board, things you would typically be expecting in a film and tv class room. As soon as the teacher says go I jump on the computer and start to edit something that I know will fail as I spent possible a hour or shorter filming but even if I spent the normal amount of time filming she wouldn't pass me. The teacher announces that it's time to show the class out productions. I export it onto my USB and hand it to the teacher. "Now have we fixed everything that I told you to Bella?" "Yes Miss Berry." I reply with a blunt tone. I turn and walk to sit down at my desk. 

The class watches everyone's videos and last is mine. I have chosen to do abstract art house. I like making these types of films because I can confuse the fuck out of people and they will find some message in it.  The class watches mine and I look around the room and can tell their trying to work out what I meant by it. "Bella could you please stand up and tell the class what was your inspiration to making this art house film." I roll my eyes and think in my head  It's my hate for you that inspired me to make this dark art house.  I stand up and put on a fake smile, " The song Whisper by evernecens inspired me to create this film." The teacher looks at me concerned but nods signaling me to sit. I sit down and pack my gear up as the bell rings. 

I return home and my brothers beaten me and turned off the internet. I drop my bag into my room and walk to the kitchen to get a afternoon snack. I decide on Vegemite on toast.  I walk to the loung and eat the delicious food.