Finding out my secret

So I had agreed to babysit my little cousin who was 8 his name was Leo and he still bedwet but he didn't know that I still bedwet.

So I got to Leo's house at 6pm and was told he had to be in bed by 8:30 or 9 pm at the latest I was fine with this and his parents left and me and him had dinner witch went fine we both were just chilling I was playing with him and what not till about 7pm that's when I said ok bath time and let's get ready for bed and he happily listened and he ask me to bath him so I did but when I was he said why don't you jump in with me and I said no I'm way older but then he said well your only a little bit bigger than me what the big deal ( I hadn't started puberty yet so even tho I was 13 I didn't really look it at all) so after some thought I agreed and stripped down and got in the bath with him and I finished washing him and then myself, I then dried him off then I dried myself off. I still wasn't really comfortable with him seeing me on full display so I said go wait in your room and I'll come help you change just let me change first, he nodded his head and walked off I went to the guest room and put my top on then laid down on a towel and powdered myself with baby's powder and then pulled my pull up on and just as I finished pulling up my pull up Leo walked into the room he look at me and said why are you wearing my pull up that's when I realised i was wearing the same pull up as a 8 year old, I said oh Um please don't laugh but I still bed wet he looked at me then said oh ok let me make sure it's on properly, I was to shocked to do anything him still bum naked walked up to me and checked my pull up and then slapped my padded bum and said all good. All I could manage to get out was a thanks but please don't tell anyone and he said of course now can you please come change me, of course I said and took him to his room powdered him up and stretched out his pull up and helped him step into it then I helped him get his pjs on and went back down stairs and watched a movie.

The clock struck 9 pm and the movie was done so I told him time for bed and he said ok in the most sleepish voice ever and the second he got up he fell into my arms so I carried him up to his room and put him to bed but before I walked out he wanted his pants off because he was hot to I took them off and left his room. I stayed up till about 11pm and then got up and went to bed but felt the heat so I to took off my pj pants and went to bed.