The middle of the night

I was awoken at around 2am by Leo he had tears in his eyes and was visibly scared I asked what was wrong and he said that he had a bad dream and wanted to sleep with me I said ok sure and he jumped into bed with me (I became the big spoon so he was little spoon anyway) I was actually awake a bit so I felt his pull up and realised it was wet but not soaked but I thought just in case I should change him but then I felt a hand feeling around the front of my pull up and in between my legs I throw the covers off and see that Leo was checking my pull up he then says your wet you should probably change if your to tired I could change you, he was trying to be nice but I didn't want him to change me but I said your wet as well why don't I change you. So I got a towel and laid him on it I then got out wipes, baby powder and another one of his pull ups. I slid his pull up off and wiped him clean then I sprinkled on baby powder and rubbed it in a bit then stood him up and helped him step into his pull up made sure they where on properly, all done I said he smiled and then told me to lay down I said no it's ok I can chan- he cut me off and said no buts and he pushed me down I was to tired to protest so I let him change me I was still embarrassed so my checks went red and I hid my face Leo giggled and said it's ok I'll be done quickly I let out a weak ok and he got to work but first he asked if I needed to pee anymore I kinda did so I said yes, he then said well let it out I was shocked and tried to get up but he pushed and held me down and said I do it all the time, I did it sometimes too but not in front of people I said please let me go he said no be a good boy and use your pull up I really didn't want to so I lied and said I have to pee a lot this pull up won't hold it. He said fine and grabbed a pin and slid down my pull up a bit and poked holes in my pull up then he pulled it back up and got his old pull up and put it on top of my pull up he said there now be a good boy and pee I still didn't want to so he said let me help and he pushed down on my bladder I let out a yelp and said please stop but he said not until you pee so I finally gave in and pushed I guess he could tell because he stoped pushing on my bladder and I flooded the first pull up and then the second one I laid there embarrassed and wanting to die he said good boy now let's change you so he slid off the 2 pull ups and then gave my bum a playful smack I winced and said stop to witch he apologised and wiped me down and powdered me up then he rubbed it in a bit and helped me to my feet he asked were my pull ups are so I told him he than got one out and helped me step into it and slid it up. We both got back into bed and fell asleep.