☝️S3A.Motel California P2☝️

I'm currently tidying the girls' rooms as I can't help but be motherly towards them." Roma?" Derek says softly.

"I'm in the girls' room," I tell him." Are you all okay?!" I rushed out worriedly and Derek gently touched my wings making me relax.

"We're okay, Roma have you noticed you've matured since your transformation?" Derek asks as he looks at me.

I frowned at this but then went to a mirror and noticed I'd shot up a bit and I looked taller and more mature." Mama Roma?" I hear Evie talking to me and I turn to face her.

"Yes, Evie?" I said softly." I know why you've matured up," Evie says softly." Can you tell us? As I need to know?" I asked as she entered the room with Auska and Grace behind her.

"My mother told me when a fey hits sixteen to seventeen they mature by two years so you're now nineteen years old," Evie says.

"But since you're a Valkyrie and an Alpha too they've matured with your fey side so you are officially a young adult tribrid," Auska adds.

"So Roma isn't a teenager anymore she's what 19/20 years old," Derek asks."Yes, this is the age she's meant to be," Evie nods.

"Well I'm officially an adult," I chuckled making Derek grin." I wonder if I'm able to make these go in," I muttered as I conjured my magic book to my hands along with my staff.

Staff and Book-

"Wow, nice trick!"Grace grins

"Wow, nice trick!"Grace grins." Thanks," I winked making them smile." You won't be able to get them in or away but you might be able to find a spell that only supernatural creatures can see them and mine," Evie tells me.

"Good idea, know the exact spell?" I wondered." Nope, only the high Feys see that book, kids don't see it," Evie says sadly smiling.

"Well I'm the high fey now and I say you can learn alongside me," I said with a smile as Evie sat next to me and the girls joined my side. Auska sat on my lap as Derek hugged me.

I looked through the book and found the spell that could help us out." I think I found a good one," I smiled." It looks like it will hide these from human eyes but not supernatural," Auska says.

"It does so me and Evie need to do this spell together so that way she can see the world and not hide," I said smiling at her." Derek if you could will you hold Grace and Auska as this could hurt you three and I need you out of the way," I said with a nod.

Derek moves with the girls and holds them as me and Evie hold each other's hands." Ready?" I asked her." Ready Mom," Evie nods.

"Per potestates inferni et valhallae praecipio tibi ut meos fey alas et cornua abscondas cum adoptata filia mea Evie Hale, et nos ab oculis hominum tantum absconde. In humano mundo sine noxa ambulemus," I incanted in Latin and a green glow swirled around us and blasted up into the sky.