Chapter 5 - Y/n

Hiii!! Guys , umm small request... Even if you don't have anything to comment on my stories... Can you just, motivate me a little? Your comment are the things that keep me writing... I hope it's not that much to ask but... Yeah... Please... And share this story with whoever you think will like it... Thank you<3 and love you 💜✨ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
____________________________________

I felt warm all of a sudden and I felt my arms and neck sweating. I opened my eyes. I was in some sort of place that seemed too hot. My throat was parched. I turned back as I heard someone calling me. "Y/n?" My eyes were brimming with tears and I ran to hug that person. As I wrapped my arms around them they disappeared into thin air. I looked around and again heard the voice. "Why did you leave me here alone y/nie? Am I not loving to you anymore?". I burst into tears and nodded my head fiercely. ,"No dad, why would I ever leave you? I want to be with you, mom, and my brother. I want us to be happy.. please dad take me with you." As I speak he fades away, I run to catch him but it's too late. I'm on my knees now, the heat takes over and I'm a crying mess. A hand wraps around me and I look back. I tear up more now, I begin to wrap my arms around him, but I stop midway scared I will make him disappear too. " Don't cry y/n-ah me and dad are alright here... Don't worry about us, focus on your life and do not let the words of anyone take over you. You know I love you right?" I nod and cry again. He lifts his thumb and wipes my tears and fades away. I break down. I haven't cried like this ever.

I open my eyes once again and find my mom standing beside me. I slowly get up and wipe the sweat and tears that covered my face and neck. My mom keeps her hand on my shoulder and looks at me. "Is it that dream again?" I don't say anything and just get up and walk to the bathroom. " I know you're not in the mood to talk but you can always count on me..." She says and walks to the door. I look at her in disgust and whisper. "Look who's talking..."

In a few minutes I get ready and grab my backpack and my phone and head towards the front door. My stepdad smiles at me. I do too. I slip on my pair of shoes and head towards the bus stop. I stare at my colourless white shoes and I notice another pair of shoes stop beside me. I look up to see who that pair of whites belong to. It's a guy, his hair is wavy and blackish blonde. His bangs cover his face but I do notice one thing. Dimples. It's the dimple guy. Didn't know he lived near. He catches me staring at him and I look away as soon as possible. I can feel him stare at me. I look again to reassure myself, but get embarrassed. He smiles and his eyes appear as a thin line and dimples are clearly visible. "Hey, um you're Choi Y/n, right?" He adds. I look at him and slightly nod. I hear the bus approaching and look that way. He looks there too. The bus comes to a stop near us and we both walk to the entrance on the same time that we bump into each other adding to the awkwardness that's already lurking in the air. "You go first" he says. "No, you go first" I say and this goes on for a bit until the driver interferes, "get in, we don't have all day!" We both look at him and he chuckles. I get on and he follows me.

I look around the bus for an empty seat, but looks like we're standing the whole journey. I couldn't reach the handles so I grab onto to the seat and stand leaning against it. He stands beside me and gets occupied with his phone. I too take out my phone and pretend to be busy. The ride is smooth until one point when the driver accidentally or intentionally pulls the brake. Everyone falls forward in a jerk and so did I. But I got caught by. He helps me stand again and asks me if I'm okay. I tuck a strand of hair behind my ears and nod. He asks me to hold his hands. I hesitate. He takes my hands and wraps his around mine. We stand still. None of us looking at each other. Silence fills the bus although there's noise. What is he trying to do?

We arrive safely at the school bus stop and I get out first followed by him and other few students. I don't wait for him but I do feel the need to thank him. Why? So I wait at the gate. He doesn't notice me so I wave at him to gain his attention. He looks at me and stops. I mumble "thank you". His expression grows confused. "Why?"
"Um... For saving me... From falling..."
He chuckles. "Haha...! No biggie. Get to class, you'll be late." He walks away with a little wave. I wave back and head to class. Another friend?... Maybe.
I'm met with Lia in the hallway and she introduces me to her best friend.
"Hey y/n! Meet Chan! He's my friend since childhood. We've done everything together!..." She turns to Chan. "Chan... This is y/n, my new best friend I've been talking about. She's a little shy... But she's a great girl!" I smile and Chan forwards his hand for a handshake and I do it.

"Ok then! Let's get to class." Lia exclaims and Chan nods and so do I.
We enter the classroom and we take our respective seats. Lia sits in my left and Chan on my right. "so how about we hang out today!" Lia says and we both look to her. "Sure! It's been so long since I got out of house... Where shall we go?" Chan exclaims. "Great then... What about you y/n? Are you coming?" Lia asks. I hesitate, because I'm sure my parents won't allow. But it was worth asking them. So I answered, "I'll have to confirm with my parents first..." I then smile awkwardly. " You still have to take your parents' permission?" Chan looks at me curiously while Lia enquires. "Yeah... Kind of." Chan says, "that's okay... We can convince your parents for you." I smile. I just smile because I know no one can convince my parents except for me. The class begins and in no time it's lunch.

We get seated ath far corner of the cafeteria. Chan begins, "I've thought of some places we could go to..." He takes out his phone and starts searching through something. "Like... This famous tteokboki place. It says it's the best rated in Seoul."
"Sure but..." Lia looks to her plate and to Chan, "we're having tteokboki now.."
Chan scratches his head and looks down nervously while chuckling. So how bout icecreams! Summer will end soon and ice creams have the best taste during summers. So shall we?"
Lia immediately nods at the mention of ice-cream. Chan also nods along and both in sync look at me. "Ice-creams?" I nod too. I've never hung out with friends let alone had friends. I don't know how it feels to go out with someone, so I nod. Both look contented and turn their focus to the plate in front of them.

[Time skip brought to you by the following: Jin's pink slippers ™]

At the end of the day we three are found in the locker area.  Chan and Lia are chatting about the plan while I put my books away. As I close the door, my eyes fall on someone's hand. I follow it up to the arm, shoulders and finally his face. It's the dimple guy. I look at his eyes covered by his dark flowy bangs. He catches me staring at him and a smile curls his lips. "Oh hey~ nice to see you again. Never really got to introduce myself. By the way... I'm Kim Namjoon." He extends and arm and I hesitantly grab it, wondering what's left to come. "I- I'm Choi Y/n. Nice to meet you" I say. "Namjoon oppa!!" Namjoon looks behind and flicks his head back in annoyance. A girl runs to her and interlocks their arms. "I've missed you all day!" She squeals and Namjoon struggles to get her grip off. "I've told you this many times there's nothing between us. So forget me." The girl looks sad as Namjoon raises his voice a bit.

"I- we'll meet later okay?" Namjoon nods and I join with Chan and Lia. I nudge to Lia and whisper in her ears. "You know Namjoon?"

"Nam- you mean RM?"

"No, Namjoon"

"Kim?"

"Idk just tell me if you know him!"

"I do, but why?"

"Does he have a girlfriend?" Lia looks surprised but appears calm.

"He did but they broke up 2 months ago. The girl was rumoured to have cheated him with two other guys. And both appeared to be his friends... Or maybe enemies I don't know."

"Oh... No wonder why he acted like that..."

"What do you mean?"

"It's nothing... Let's go."

We three walk to the gates together, Lia's hand in mine and Chan keeps cracking dad jokes but for a change they appear funny when it comes from his mouth. Maybe the way he says it is funny. But Chan is a really sweet guy with an amazing personality. After scheduling the hang out we all walk to our homes.

I'm excited... First time I'm excited for something.

____________________________________

Ok folks after a long break I've finally posted part 5. Enjoy! Give ur best supports<33