🎉Twenty-Nine🎉

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

Kehte hai burai chahe kitni hi buri kyun na ho

Par uska anth accha hi hota hai

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

The sun rose slowly, casting an orange hue across the bustling city. The day had arrived—Election Day. In the heart of the city stood the campaign headquarters of Ganpat Bhosle and Garv Shinde, rival candidates for the prestigious position of Chief Minister

Ganpat, usually confident and unwavering, appeared restless. He paced back and forth in his office, a furrow etched on his brow. Despite the tireless efforts in the campaign, a nagging doubt clawed at him.

Ganpat muttering to himself, Something doesn't feel right.

Meanwhile, Garv with an air of determination, stood surrounded by his team, going through the final preparations. He glanced at a board displaying intricate plans to undermine Ganpat's campaign. 

As the day progressed, the entire city buzzed with anticipation. The citizens lined up outside polling stations, ready to cast their votes.

Ganpat to his aide, Keep an eye on every polling station. I have a bad feeling about this.

As the sun began its descent, the voting closed, and the counting commenced. The city held its breath, waiting for the results that would shape its future.

In a dramatic turn, the results were announced—Garv had emerged victorious. The shockwave reverberated through Ganpat's camp.

Ganpat staring at the screen in disbelief, This can't be... What happened?

Garv, on the other hand, stood amidst jubilant supporters, but his victory seemed hollow.

.

.

.

.

The living room of the Shinde house bustled with excitement and jubilation. The TV blared the breaking news of Garv's victorious win in the elections. Family and friends cheered, clapped, and hugged Garv, celebrating the hard-earned victory.

Garv, amidst the festivities, wore a forced smile. His victory speech still lingered in his mind, but the hollow feeling within him grew stronger. He excused himself from the crowd and retreated to the balcony, seeking solace in the cool evening breeze.

Meanwhile, at the Bhosle residence, Mahima, Gauri, and Piyush watched the news unfold with mixed emotions. Excitement for Garv's win intermingled with a sense of foreboding.

Gauri, Piyush, Garv's victory is a triumph, but we can't ignore Baba's next move. He won't take this defeat lightly.

Gauri nodding solemnly, You're right, Atya. Azoba won't sit idle. He'll retaliate.

Piyush furrowing his brow, We need to be prepared for whatever comes our way. Garv's victory might trigger something unpredictable from Baba.

Back at the Shinde house, Garv leaned against the balcony railing, his mind consumed with thoughts of revenge.