Gaaras Realization

I didnt like were it left off.

Gaara had waited and waited. Hours turned days. Days turned to weeks. Weeks turned to months and still no Lee. Gaara grimaced as he felt his girlfriend move next to him in bed.

Though he does liek Hinata he cant help but know he feels mpre for Lee. He couldnt wait anymore he had to get to the bottom of this. Gaara jumped up ignoring Hinatas protest and ran to the hokagea office.

"Were is Lee!" He yelled as the door slammed open. Tsunade stared in shock at him before her expression turned angry. She got up from her seat and stomped up to the red headed fool, slapping him hard across the face.

"Your despicable!" She spat out before her anger faded to sadness and she started crying. "Everyone else came but you were the last one. He said that he knew you would come last but he also said he wanted you to come first. He never said it, but he was breaking inside."

"Who?!" Gaara asked angered by the hit and not knowing what was going on.

"Lee! Lee god dammit! He said he was fine. But he was lying. He was dying inside but nooo he refused to take the treatments. He said this is the only way to escape. THAT FOOL!!" Tsunade fell to her knees crying.

"Whats happened to Lee!" Gaara yelled scared for his love.

Tsunade cleared her throat and looked at Gaara still glaring. "He got cancer...a day after he came back from his mission. He dies a few weeks back, he said not to tell anyone about his death unless they asked were he was."

"He is...he isnt right your lying?" Tears slipped out of the young mans eyes, feeling like shit.

"Everyone came two weeks or less after his disappearing each getting their note without telling anyone about it. Your the last one...you came so late. And to think he loved someone as sicking as you!"

"Weres the note!" Gaara asked wanting to see Lees final words.

Tsunade smirked, "He didnt leave you one." Gaaras eyes widened a suddenly saddness coming over him. "He got this for you." She pulled out a small red ruby ring that was next to a emerald. Red for Gaara and Green for Lee.

Inside scribed in small letters is the three words Lee was never able to say out loud.

I love you