3

-Dream POV-

Once again I was being dragged out to a stupid bar by Sapnap, seriously this man has got to be an alcoholic or something because all he does is drink. I'd never been to this bar before but apparently it was very popular, I could see from the minute I started to walk towards it. Swarms of people gathered outside like a bee colony waiting to go and collect the sweet nectar from the flowers. 

"Sapnap please can we just go home, this bar isn't going to be any different from the others." I whine still annoyed that I am fucking up my sleep schedule for this shit.

"No and quit whining piss baby, just have fun it's not that hard." He rolls his eyes before moving along with the ever growing queue.

Time skippppp

We eventually get inside and sit down at a booth. I must admit it is pretty comfy and the place does look nice. The whole theme was black and red, they executed it perfectly and it gave off a cool vibe. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all.

I decide that I am too sober to deal with Sapnaps whiny bullshit, I swear he only brings me to places like this just to moan about everything in his life. So I went up and lined up at the bar. The line was actually ridiculous, there was only one bartender there and he looked like he was panicking, trying to make everyone's drinks and to be fair he was doing pretty well. He then yelled out something but I couldn't hear exactly what, I think he was calling someone or something. There was a muffled reply that I only heard due to the fact that I was nearing the front of the line. In fact, just as the person in front of me started to be served another boy walked out and called for the next person, that next person was me.

"Uh I'll just have a vodka lemonade, make it strong for me will ya?" I ask tiredness dominantly present in my voice.

He just seemed to zone out, staring at me like I was some kind of god or something. If I'm honest I was a bit creeped out I mean he was starts staring at me for ages. For a minute he snapped out of whatever trance he was in but then almost immediately fell back into it after another glance over my face. I was unsure if he had heard me or not so I decided that it would be safer to check than to just stand there like an idiot.

"Hello? Did you hear me?" I ask studying the boys' face for a reaction. 

I see him visibly shake before he mumbles "Yeah, yeah, sorry." I could barely hear him over the music but he got to making the drink and when I say he is quick I don't mean like yeah under 30 seconds I mean quick as in under 10 seconds and he was done, sliding the drink in front of me with a smile "One vodka lemonade." I was shocked at his speed but then noticed the lengthening line behind me. Nodding I walk off to go and find Sapnap at our booth again to listen to him ramble about fuck knows what.

I made my way to the seat and began silently thinking about my encounter with the bar boy before me and Sapnap had gotten onto the topic of work, it's not something I like to talk about let alone something we are allowed to talk about but he was persistent and determined to find some tiny thing that had pissed him off. Then he stopped after under 2 minutes of talking which is nothing like Sapnap, diverting his gaze to the bar that was located behind me and leaning in.

"Yo, you know that boy that served you earlier?" He whispered like it was some classified information or shit.

"Yes? Why?" I replied my curiosity slowly growing as he kept his eyes on the bar.

"Yeah well he just scanned the whole club and I could swear he was looking for you." 

"Really? God Sapnap there are over 100 people in here and you think he's looking for me? Come on now you're supposed to be smart aren't you?" I roll my eyes before tipping the rest of my drink into my mouth.

"Fine, fine be like that but you tell me why as soon as he saw me lean in to you and lock eyes with him he immediately looked away? I don't think that's a coincidence dream but whatever, do what you like." He directed his glaze back over to me as I rolled my eyes for the millionth time tonight.

"Whatever." I reply ending the conversation.

For some reason Sapnap insisted on going up to the bar from then on but he would never go to bar boy, only his friend. I smirk to myself as I realise.

Lovely lil time skip

The night had gone on, Sapnap getting drinks, us talking and so on. Sapnap was starting to get pissed and I didn't mind it too much, it meant that I could steal glances at bar boy every so often. This time, when I turned to look I saw him face resting in hand and elbow planted firmly on the bar. His hair slid down, shielding his face from the world as his eyes started to droop. 

He looked tired and I began to think about my interaction with him earlier, maybe he wasn't staring at me he might've just been tired. 

Exactly tired. 

His friend looked pretty knackered too but nowhere near as bad as bar boy. Speaking of bar boy I could've sworn he was about to fall asleep when some girl burst through the doors and strutted behind the bar, I couldn't hear what their conversation but what I could see was bar boy roll his eyes at her, clearly annoyed that he disturbed him.

I was about to turn around when I saw anger flash across his face as he turned to face her, his friend looked upset and just tired, worse than he was before. I saw him say something to the girl which she obviously didn't like as her eyes narrowed and her lips thinned but then she started to slowly approach him causing him to back into the bar she looked like she was about to do something to him until a someone walked up to the bar and ordered as she happily made the drink for them. Bar boys' friend grabbed his wrist snd whisked him off somewhere. 

Weird

I turned back to Sapnap only to hear him talking about the cute guy behind the bar, oblivious to what has just occurred. I just smiled, downing my 4th glass of fuck knows what.

1134 words

Yes I know this is literally everything that has already happened but from another point of view but I do not care :D

Anyways first dream pov!! What do we think of him?

I'm actually so annoyed bc the optician told me that I have to take a break from looking a screens or whatever every 30 minutes or so which is a royal pain in the ass but at least I can see ig

Votes are greatly appreciated but don't feel u need to :D

Remember to complete all of those basic things that u need to live bc I like u guys so don't go dying on me!! 

Love you all🫶

- We Rolling With It <3