3

amber;

tick. tock. tick. tock. tick. tock.

i'm gonna lose my fucking. SHIT.

tick. tock. tick. tock. tick. tock.

i groan as i look back at the lady who's gonna be the death of me.

"what is this exercise?? do you want me to go insane? are you doing this on purpose?? why the fuck. have you been sitting in silence!!! for the past like 40 minutes what do you want from me lady oh my god." i place my face in between my hands as i hear her breathe in.

uh oh. i can already practically hear the fucking smile on her face.

"well done, amber." i look back at her and there it is. what'd i fucking tell you. she looks so fucking proud of her self.

"fyi, i do show lots of emotion okay? you're not doing anything new here lady" i roll my eyes at her as she takes off her glasses and places them on her head.

"you do know i have a name right? gabby? doctor gabby? i've been treating you for almost two years now and i've never heard my name come out of your mouth." she talks like a fucking robot.

"didn't ask, don't care, go cry about it. lady" i stick my tongue out as she raises an eyebrow. god i hate her so much.

but her smile's really pretty i suppose.

"well that'll be all for today! please come back on time tomorrow." she gives me a smile as i roll my eyes and storm out of the room.

i stare at the floor and speed walk back downstairs to the lounge room. i sigh and take a seat on one of the stairs.

i heard someone clear their throat behind and flinch. "sorry.. didn't mean to scare you.. haha" the blue haired girl says awkwardly itching her head as i roll my eyes and look back in front of me.

"whatever." i say as i subconsciously hug my knees.

she sighs and sits down next to me. "what is it about you, red head?" she speaks softly as i furrow my eyebrows. "what do you mean? it's amber by the way. don't give me nicknames." i glare at her.

"okay chill out, damn. i jus-" she gets caught off by an obnoxious blond bitch yelling "billiieeee!" from the bottom of the staircase.

clara. fuck i hate her with everything in me.

"go back to your girlfriend dude. stop bothering me." i sigh. "what? clara isn't my.. girlfriend we're just friends." she says pouting as i raise an eyebrows.

"friends? that bitch is actually capable of being friends with someone? damn. good luck" i shrug as she furrows her eyebrows again.

"you're a dick you know that? i was trying to be nice to you out of pity and you start calling my fucking friend a bitch and for what? suck my dick." she says getting up as clara finally gets up the stairs and stands in front of us.

"hey billie! amber... hi." she says pursing her lips as i roll my eyes and get up and hit her shoulder with my own as i walked past her.

billie, huh?

well i guess miss billie's no good if she's hanging out with that bitch.. god she annoys me.

i run a hand through my hair as i sigh and finally reach the bottom of the stairs.

"amberr!" i heard someone screech from behind me as i furrow my eyebrows and turn around to face whoever it was but before i could take a good look at the person, i got engulfed in a tight ass hug.

"umm? dude?" i say glaring at the person's shoulder.

"i'm heidi calm down" she says chuckling as i finally process who it it is and hug her back just as tight.

"you fucking bitch! i missed you what the actual fuck" i say rolling my eyes and pulling away from the hug as she laughs and cups my cheeks.

i slightly tense up as i am not used to physical touch, but it's heidi dude. i couldn't push her away. especially since it's been months since i've last seen her dumbass.

"i know i know.. i've missed you more honey.. and before you start, i know you told me so i know i shouldn't have done.. that. but hey i'm okay and i'm here now, yeah?" she says smiling as i roll my eyes.

"you're still a dumbass fuck you." i smack her shoulder as she laughs a bit and nods in agreement.

for a little context, heidi would be the one and only person i can stand in this shit hole.. she wanted to escape, got caught, got sent away to another facility for a few months for "intense treatment"? thenn she got sent back here!!

so cute we're almost treated like criminals! how cute!

"im glad you're back boo.. i knew the place felt lighter today ughh" i squeeze her hands as she kisses my cheek and giggles.

a few minutes later, me and heidi were sat on a couch in the lounge room still rambling. she told me all about what they've done to her and all the weird ass experiences she's had there.. poor thing she is.

"hey um.. do you know the blue haired girl over there? the one sitting next to blondie on the stairs over there?" she says pointing her head towards them as i shrug.

"not really no.. i know clara she's a bitch hate her.. but the blue haired bitch um i don't know much about i only know her names billie or some shit. why?" i bite my lip as she shrugs.

"uh the billie girl keeps staring at you it's scary" she says furrowing her eyebrows as i chuckle.

"yeah she does a whole lot of that. don't know what she finds so interesting about me." i shrug again as she looks at me with an "are you serious" face.

"whatt?" i throw my hands up in defense as she rolls her eyes. "why're you acting like i don't know you girl.. she's probably trying to figure out why the fuck you fist fight anyone at the first opportunity you get" she purses her lips as i scoff.

"i certainly do not do that.. she bumped into me a few days ago i didn't get into a fist fight with her" i roll my eyes as she snickers.

"damnn amber.. she scared you??" i glare at her and smack her shoulder.

"scared me my ass.. i just wasn't in the mood" she laughs and nods.

"sure okay bae." she pats my head as i shake my head.

we went on talking for another hour or two before the little ding played through out the building making us groan.

"why do they make us sleep so damn early" heidi says getting up and stretching as i sigh and get up as well.

"whatever dude.. i'll see you tomorrow or whatever. don't do anything stupid again i'l literally fuck you up this time!" i say gritting my teeth as she laughs and waves her hands shaking her head.

"don't worry ma. you sleep well i'll be here in the morning don't you worry" she kisses my cheek as i roll my eyes and smile.

"okay good." i blow her a kiss before walking over to my room.

i hate this place so much.. but at least heidi's back

right??

right..?