3. Meetings

The next day, you woke up with a certain someone shaking you awake. "Wake up!" The voice said and they shook you harder.

"Okay! I'm up, stop shaking me!" You yelled, rubbing your eyes. "You have to meet up with Jam today. In like, 4 hours." Your sister, S/N.

You and S/N were twins, but not identical, thank the lord. You both always augured , but you both love each other to much words can't even explain why.

"What! You woke me up four hours before I have to go!" You spoke in French as you started hitting her. "Because if I woke you up later,
you won't get up!"

She started dodging your hugs, "Sorry that I'm on Street dance girl fighter and you're not!" You bragged. She stopped for a second, then quickly grabbed a pillow and started hitting you with it.

"S-stop! MOM!" you yelled trying to the pillow out of her hands. "Snitch!" She whispered yelled, "I only did that because you bragged about being on sdgf2!" She frowned at you.

"I don't give a fudge! Respect your elders!"

"Your only 5 minutes older then me! Don't let that ruin your brain." She said m hitting you one more time before walking away and leaving the door open.

"Close the door!"

"No!"

"YOUR SO ANNOYING, GOSH."

(2)

Around five hours later, Léonie sat a table with her crew members. No body was talking, it was just really awkward.

You kept looking around the table to see if any else would start talking, before Bella started.

"Should we teach each other.. some like, basic words in other's languages?" You nodded,

"Yes."

"Yeah,"

"Like, 'hi' 'yes' or 'no'" you nodded at her. Eunwoo, helped Bella learn how to say Annyoenghaseyo.

"What about in Japanese ?" Sienna asked.

"Konnochiwa."- "Konnochiwa." She repeated correctly. "What about yes?"

"Hai." They responded , "hai? I love that." She said giggling softly. ?what about French?" She looked over to you causing everyone else to look at you.

"Oh, Bonjour for hello and Salut for hi." You said making your accent come in a bit.

"Bonjour?" You nodded, "what for yes and no?"

"Oui, is yes, and non is no." She blinked, "so, the no is just like no but with a n?" You nodded and smiled, "Oo, that's nice."

After a couple more minutes, JamRepublic appear at the doors. You smiled doing a small wave.

"Hello, it's so quiet." Kristen said walking inside with Latrice and Audrey following behind her.

"Hii." Everyone greeted her. As they sat down.

"Feeling good?" She asked us as you nodded. "Yes."

"Gosh. Everyone's so quiet. Are we shy?" She said in a jokingly manner making you laugh a bit.

"So, we thought we might as well get to know each other." Kristen said making you tense up a bit. "So where are you staying?" She asked the dancers from no lip.

"Oh, we live on another city. It's not that far." Eunwoo said making you lean over the table a bit to look at her.

"It takes about an hour."

"Nice." Kristen said, "your English is so good." Kristen smiled at her.
"I used to live in Singapore for about ten years."

"Ten years?"

"Wow."

"We have all-rounds here I'm so happy." She smiled before looking away and uncrossing her hands. "How do we order?"

"Some they say the pork belly is the best here." Eunwoo said.

"Pork belly?"

"Yeah, and there's a special way we order food in Korea." She smiled.

"Yeah?"

"We say, 'Aunt.' " she said in Korean, "yes."

"Ooo." Kristen then raised her hand and tried to call her them. "Aunt!" She said making everyone laugh a bit.

"They didn't hear us." She said before calling again, "they're so confused because "aunt" is used when the waiter is a woman."

"Ohh." She said before laughing. "When it's a man, we say "uncle."" As Kristen heard, she called and he walked over.

{3}

Lunchtime was fun. You learned how to make the little food thing, and even eunwoo helped you put it in your mouth.

For the choreography, you all decided to go after lunch and that's were you guys were headed now.

INT! "I'm kinda nervous.. doing choreography with them because I'm usually by myself." You said laughing a bit

_________

Hii