dont recognize me (made into story)

I had come back to the place I was taken from due to my ol'man's stepfather's bulshit and shitty deal. & the shit kicker is the fuck head isn't the prez of the sons just a "founder".

Anyway, I stepped out & told the guy what needed to be done to my car before I headed inside.

I went to the bathroom and watched my hands when some person walked in.

"Occupied," I say

They apologized and walked out. Before my ol'man walked in.

"Doesn't anyone know how to knock around her?' I asked

"Sorry Darlin," he says

I say nothing just take him in and start to get horny.

"Lock the door deadbolt it, I dont care just make it where no one can walk in," I told him

He did just that before I pressed him up against the wall and started kissing him before messing with his pants.

"Woah sweetheart," he says

"What dont you want fucked?" I asked

"I do," he says

"Alright then let me get your cock out and you can fuck my pussy" I tell him

He nods his head. So I go back to freeing his cock.

Once I had him freed he pins me against the wall bunches up my dress rips my panties and fucks my pussy like never before.

I closed my eyes missing this beautiful feeling.

I open my eyes watching him get lost in fucking me as he had so many times before.

I watch as he cums quickly and grunts as he keeps going aiming to make me cum and that doesn't take long.

After he and I gave three times I pushed him back and have him sit on the closed toilet lid and I ride his cock while freeing my tittes and letting him suck on them and mark them as he used to do.

After I emptied his sac and coated his cock I kissed the fucking shit out of him before I lifted up and fixed myself before I kissed him one last time and walked out.

But not before I noticed he seen my crow but couldnt place it.

I paid Gemma who didn't recognize me like Jax and I left.