Chapter 19: The beginning of the end

As the elevator went down your eyes fluttered closed. All the pain was too much to handle. So you slept... 

Your eyes open again. Seeing a screen and a clock, the screen said something...

"For a parent looking for their missing child, time is a delicate matter. Click the clock to advamce time." It said as you look to the clock and click it... but shortly after, you woke up.. It was a dream...

You were still being held like a baby by banbaleena, banbaleena noticed you and smiled "ah, your awake, well we're here...! Do you think you can walk..?" She asks as you nod, she then puts you on the ground as Toadster walks out of the elevator as well as Nabnab and nabnaleena, Opila too. 

Toadster sighs as you limp out of the elevator

"The thought of what could be happening on the floor above terrifies me... Just imagine an alien tearing through someones stomach in order to get out.. Thats probably whats happening to the queen.... now Picture hundreds of angry animals finally escaping with only one thing capable of giving them peace, and thats to get us, all of us: Their captors... I'm not gonna sugercoat it y/n.. We're in big trouble partner... All of us can't stay here long. Unless you want to be swallowed whole with sharp teeth making you easier to digest.." He says, as the others were scared shitless. you weakly take out your remote and summon your drone looking to your right to see a button... 

.. You can't do this anymore.. maybe... Maybe you should've left.. Stinger was right... He could've gotten your child if you wouldn't have stayed... 

.. 

Well... Your already here...so far from home... No turning back now.

You point to the button as the drone hits it. Opening One part, a keycard rests on a table, you pick it up. Then open the door. Your back was killing you, as well as your feet... You were still bleeding too.. 

Then you felt yourself get picked up.. It was just Banbaleena.. Thank god you didn't have to walk.. As the doors fully opened a sound was heard. The sound a screech-like-giggling...  "That's our ticket out of here! Let's go" You all walk into the doorway, 

"Follow me, I know a place where we can hole up, it ain't the prettiest, but it should be unoccupied at least..." He says as you all follow him, Banbaleena still carrying you, which was helpful. You look around in banbaleena's arms, a dark path with only lights leading your way, it was scary, but you've been through worse.

Continuing to walk for a solid minute, BOOM, the lights went out

"Oh what?! Come on! We can't stay in the dark! Lets head to that light over there!" he says as he begins to run. opila, nabnaleena, and Nabnab ran, Banbaleena too, with you in her arms.

Toadster ran up stairs and activated a button which turned on the lights. Revealing a fake house as well as a fake road, it all leading to a big door with five big symbols sorrounding it. 

Toadster sighs, "Phew, we all should be safe for now..." he then walks back to the light, looking at his sorrounding and fucking sighing again

"man, do I not miss this place..." he looks down shaking his head "This is where I took refuge after being dumped down here by your kind.." He stated, sighing. "Many cold and lonely nights have been spent here. Ones that I wish to forget.. I was found by the queen and Bittergiggle and a couple of others, and was foolish enough to let myself believe that things would get better.."

He looks up then back down

"But here we are.. Back to square one.. Like I told ya earlier, we need to get to the queens scepter as soon as possible. It's the one thing that can allow us to recontain the naughty ones, and seal the door behind them. We had it stored in this room away from anyone that could get to it, hoping we would never have to use it again. But here we are. The door opens by activating four switches scattered across the different sectors on this floor.. The Naughty ones despise the light, you should be safe from them as long as you stay in lit places... But for now, get some rest partner, your very weak right now, the naughty ones can suck energy out of your body, so it's best to get rest to restore yourself.." He spoke as you nod