Stuck In the elevator With a Gangster

-watch the YouTube video for visual and auditory experience. Please do vote and comment -

You and Lily navigate the familiar courtyard, the warmth of the fading sun casting long shadows around you.

Lily's hand is securely nestled in yours, her small fingers intertwined with yours as you stroll toward the entrance of the apartment building.

As you approach, you catch sight of Jimin, the neighborhood's enigma, leaning against the wall.

His tall and imposing figure casts a shadow over the surroundings, and the fading sunlight highlights the intricate tattoos that snake down his arms, disappearing beneath the sleeves of a worn black leather jacket.

His jawline is sharp, cutting a defined silhouette against the backdrop of the setting sun.

But it's his eyes that draw the most attention, pools of darkness, Intense and penetrating.

The unspoken rule of keeping a safe distance from Jimin has always been a part of your routine, and you tighten your grip on Lily's hand, unconsciously pulling her closer.

However, Lily's innocence is oblivious to the unspoken rules.

Her eyes light up at the sight of something in Jimin's hand—a colorful lollipop.

It's a stark contrast against his dark exterior, and Lily, with her childlike curiosity, breaks free from your grasp and approaches him with a sense of wonder.

In her excitement, Lily stumbles, accidentally colliding with Jimin, making you gasp audibly.

The lollipop slips from his fingers and tumbles to the ground, landing at Lily's feet. She looks up at him, her wide eyes filled with innocence and a hint of apology.

"Sorry," Lily mumbles, her voice barely audible, but Jimin's stern expression doesn't waver.

The air becomes charged with an uneasy tension as you move forward, ready to diffuse any potential conflict.

Jimin's gaze shifts from Lily to you, his dark eyes boring into yours.

Your heart pounds in your chest as you feel the weight of his gaze.

The atmosphere becomes suffocating, and you struggle to find words. "I'm so sorry," you stammer, anxiety gripping you.

"She didn't mean to bother you. Let me pick that up."

You bend down to retrieve the crushed lollipop.

Without uttering a word, he crushes the lollipop beneath the sole of his boot. The cracking sound resonates in the quiet courtyard, the colorful remnants of the once innocent treat now smeared on the pavement.

Jimin's voice cuts through the silence, low and threatening. "Shut up. You're too noisy."

The words hang in the air, and a chill runs down your spine. You straighten up, Lily now safely by your side, and watch as Jimin pushes past you, disappearing into the shadows of the apartment building.

The encounter leaves you shaken, the intensity of his presence lingering in the air.

You crouch down to Lily's eye level, your brows furrowed in a mix of concern and admonishment. "Lily, sweetheart, I've told you before. You can't just go up to people like that, especially not him."

Lily, with her cherubic face and a mischievous glint in her eyes, responds with a cheeky grin. "But Mom, did you see the lollipop he had? It looked like my favorite flavor, and I just wanted to ask him about it."

You can't help but smile at her innocence, despite the severity of the situation. "Sweetheart, we don't know him well enough, and we need to be careful. Some people prefer to be alone, and we should respect that."