Two different lives

Two different lives 

Grace is a teacher at a local daycare while Key works for his multimillionaire father who sells drugs to very important people. They meet at a bar. It was finally Grace's day off and some of her girl friends convinced her to go out and have fun. But little did they know the club they ended up at is owned by keys older brother Drew. Key works as a bartender while Drew is a host who walks around and makes  sure everything is good. While Keys' dad is a proud father, Grace's dad isn’t as supportive of her career choice.

Grace pov 

“Kate please stop trying to force me to find a date for my sister's wedding. It's in a week, I'm not gonna find a date in time.” “and plus veronica you know how busy i am with collage and my job becoming a teacher isn't easy you know”

“Grace you out of all people should  know how lori gets when you come around all unhappy and single” 

“Yea gracey you know she just wants you to finally be happy with someone and maybe even get married like her” kate says while holding my hands in hers. I know they're both just trying to look out for me. Sometimes they can be a little pushy.

“Here are those drinks ladies,” the bartender says, handing me my margarida. I didn't really get a good look at him when we ordered drinks but getting a good look at him now his very handsome.

“Thank you” i say back staring into his eye almost getting lost for a second 

“May i get you anything else ma’am” he asks in a soft tone but his deep raspy voice makes him sound tough.

“N-no thank you” I replied in a slight stutter. He just nodded and processed to make other drinks. He has no idea..

“Ohh he was definitely checking you out gracey you should ask him to be your date to lori’s wedding.” kate suggest nudging me back to reality

“What no Kate, I don't even know his name”. Is she insane?