continuing

Next morning, Grace's pov

When I finally get up I see a shadow at the bottom of the bathroom door. The doors only cracked open a little but I can still see half his body through the mirror. He has a bath towel around his waist and the way his back muscles shifted when he leaned over the sink to spit the mouthwash out made my stomach feel some type of way.

And not to mention last night I got up to use the bathroom and when I came back he had groaned in his sleep and I almost melted. This is a problem..

"Good morning" he says, opening the door all the way and walking out. "Wasn't expecting you to sleep in so late."

"What? What time is it?" I say sitting up more to grab my phone. "2:00? Key why didn't you wake me up we have to meet my parents at the ceremony at 5:00"

"I don't know, we had a long drive here and I thought it was best you get your rest so you're not tired for the wedding" "i got you some coffee, thought it be the best thing i can do to help you wake up". He says grabbing my drink off the counter and handing it to me.

"Mmm is this a mocha latte ? How did you know?" confused on how he would know this is my go to drink.

"Kate, I called her, didn't know what you would want and didnt want to wake you and ask so I just asked Siri to call Kate on your phone and it worked. Since you're not a morning person apparently Kate said it would be best to wait for you to wake then give it to you. And she told me to tell them oat milk since you're lactose intolerant."

"Thank you, she knows me so well," I say with a smile while taking a sip of the coffee. I don't really know what to say or do next so I just get up and walk to the bathroom. "I'm gonna shower real quick". I say closing the door before he can say anything.

Seeing him shirtless like that made me nervous as fuck. I can just imagine his tall physique hovering above me while he looks down on me. Fuck my daddy issues aren't helping. Not to mention the fact that he's 26 and I just turned 20.

Shit, is that a spider. Fuck no of course there has to be a spider in the shower when im in here. "KEYYYYY" I yell out hoping he can hear me over the music playing.