I missed you even more

UPDATE !!!!! (6/7/24)
GUYS IM JUST FIXING UP THE CHAPTER BC I HATE HOW THE PARAGRAPHS ARE LONG ASFK 😭

Different format?? idfk what to call it
fluff
.
.
.
.
_______________________________
Swiping up from her screen,

the (h/c) girl got a notification from Julian saying he was outside the building she lived at. Smiling happily, she grabbed her charger, while walking to the side of her bed where her full length mirror was.

This is kind of a representation of what i imagine, but you can imagine anything you want ! (image found on Pinterest)

Checking herself out, she decided she was ready to go.

'Damn i look sexy.'

Making her way to the front door she heard a knock. 'Oh. It's probably just Ju.' Walking even faster to the wide door, she swung it open.

"JUJUU!" Y/n jumped onto the boy unexpectedly as she greeted him, accidentally dropping her charger and her phone while also making him stumble backwards but he quickly steadied himself.

"Hi N/n." Julian whispered softly into the girls ear as she nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck. "Tu m'as manqué." The boy stated gently, putting Y/n down and moving some hair that was in her face behind her ear.

"I missed you even more."She said, looking into his eyes blissfully.
(akira- please note I DO NOT speak French, i genuinely searched that up so if "tu ma's manqué" does not translate to "i've missed you" or "i missed you" i'm sorry 😭)

As the pair were making their way to the car waiting for them outside the building, hand in hand, Y/n caught sight of an elderly lady whom looked like she needed help.

Y/n gently untangled her hand from Julians, and walked towards the lady leaving him confused. Julian watched as Y/n conversed with the lady and saw that she was helping the older woman bring groceries into her home. Seeing that, Julian couldn't help but smile.

'She's so sweet and caring.' He thought to himself as he watched you smile widely at the lady. You then turned to Julian, smiling at him with eyes that screamed happiness.

Julian felt his heart skip 2 beats. He knew that helping others brought you joy, and, oh that smile was everything to him. The look you gave him made him weak in the knees.

He then regained composure and smiled back as you turned back to the woman and hugged her. Then made your way back to Julian. As she interlocked his and her fingers the elderly lady cooed sweetly.
"You two are a cute couple." This caused Julian to blush furiously. "Awh, thank you Kita-chan." The girl beside Julian thanked the lady. 'HAH?' Julian exclaimed inside. He looked at Y/n with a look of confusion and disbelief. All she did was smile with her pearly whites and pulled him so they could leave now.

Walking towards the black Mercedes Benz, Y/n was about to open the door but Julian tugged on her arm. Giving him a 'huh?' look he breathed out.

"Why didn't you tell the lady we aren't a couple?" The question that was running through his mind. "Oh. Why you don't like being called my boyfriend?" Y/n asked in a teasing tone. "Wha- no i-." "I'm just playing Juju. I just went along with it because i wanted to see the face you would make. It was really cute." The shorter girl laughed.

Julian fell silent, but it wasn't because he was mad, he was embarrassed. "That's not funny
N/n." He said aloud. "Oh well, it was funny while it lasted." Y/n said as she was going back to open the door. 'Damn *insert your ethnicity* girls.' Julian scoffed.

Time Skip bc im already tired of writing LOL

"AGH NANAMI FUCK ME!" Y/n screamed at the tv. Julian and Y/n were currently watching Jujutsu Kaisen from the very beginning.

"Stop screaming N/n, it's bad for your voice." Julian said in an attempt to quiet the girl in his arms down. She got up and turned to the boy. "BUT CAN YOU BLAME ME?! IT'S NANAMI!" She exclaimed, causing Julian to burst out laughing.

"I don't know what's funny. Nanami is a FINE man." The (h/c) stated confidently. She then began to get mad because the boy wouldn't stop laughing.

"JULIAN MAN! IT WASN'T THAT FUNNY!" The girl yelled angrily. "I-. I- I ca- BAHAHAHAABABBAAHAHA." Julian burst into laughter again as he looked at the face you were giving him.

" Julian burst into laughter again as he looked at the face you were giving him

akira- the face i imagine y/n was giving him LMAOO. (again, image was found of Pinterest!)

"Ow ow ow OW!" Julian exclaimed as you hit him in the shoulder with your fist 4 times. "That's what you get for laughing at me." "Hey i'm sorry okay, i- pfft- i- i didn't mean it." The boy apologised. Well at least attempted to. But Y/n was being stubborn.

Julian caught on and knew she was ignoring him, so he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her backwards while tickling her.

The girl pleaded with Julian to stop tickling her but he wouldn't budge. "Not until you forgive me."

"Okay okay i forgive you, now sto- HAHA- STOP TICKLING ME!" Y/n said while trying to get out of his grasp. Once he heard what she said he finally stopped tickling her.

"You know this wouldn't have happened if you just accepted my apology." Julian said, smiling at the girl. She just looked at him.

"Well if you hadn't have laughed at me, you wouldn't have had to apologise!" She continued. Julian just smiled, knowing that whatever he said would never make you say you were in the wrong.

He pulled you into his arms and hugged you tightly. "Let's just watch the tv. I'll buy some dinner later, you can stay over i have some clothes you can wear." Julian whispered into your ear as he put his head on your shoulder while watching the tv. "Mm. Fine. But only because you're buying dinner." Y/n agreed, giving into his antics. All Julian did was smile. He was happy that his best friend was happy with him again.

This chapter does not help me cope with being single... Oh well I WROTE IT SOOOO