My Plan has changed

'huh huh huh huh'This was the only sound coming from that dark place

The latter was breathing heavily in that suffocated place where only a flickering light was the source

Suddenly cold water was splashed at his face

'You won't open your mouth will you'

The guy smirked'You can kill me,torture me but this mouth will be sealed for the enemies'

'See I don't want to torture you nor I had a plan till now but seems like you won't open that mouth of yours'

He sat at the chair and closed his eyes

Screaming of the drenched latter could be heard but he just smirked in response

When he opened his eyes he saw burns and bruises on the latter body

'This was the trailer of what I could do to you if you didn't opened your mouth'

'Do whatever you want to do Suga but this mouth is sealed with loyalty'

'Namjoon'He shouted'I am warning you'

Rm scoffed then smirked'I have an advice for you leave me before Jk finds out or you're surely dead'

'You little peice of shit-

'Suga give me some alone time with him I'll talk to him'

Suga looked at the new comer and then back at Rm

'Be careful Jhope he could do anything'He said and left

Once jhope was sure he left he looked at Rm

'Just tell them the reason behind it and we'll leave you'

'You're saying that after knowing the possible circumstances can't belive you hobi'

'I am trying to help you'

'Thanks for your help by I don't need it'

'You know what just die here I don't care then it won't be a problem if you tell him that he's doing this to-i mean just tell them I'll manipulate them and I assure you they'll be on our side'

'Knowing Yoongi not a chance he's not someone to be easily manipulated'

'I-

'What did he say'

'Ahh you scared me....he's not ready to tell us'

'Ill just cut him into pieces and send it to that jerk I guess he'll take us seriously then'

'Wait wait I don't think that's a good idea I mean-let's go outside'

They got far from that place where Rm was chained

'I don't think that's a good idea and Suga I believe you should go back to make your accusation dead they still believe that you're the one who kidnapped him'

'What about him'

'I am here to handle him and I am sure Jk wouldn't marry Lisa until he find him'

'Make sure he won't ran away'

'It's not like he know the way out of here knowing there's so much security it's impossible to escape'

'Ok then I'll go back but if he escaped you're dead by me don't think you're my friend so I'll forgive you'

'That would be dangerous...I'll make sure of it'

Suga hugged Jhope

'Be careful if anything happens inform me you're the only friend I have left after what happened,..I can't lose you'