Just to find you

"I am sorry Lisa......i am sorry for everything-for ruining you,for breaking you everything I'm just sorry for everything.....i-

"Well I hope you'll be quick to bol the real bomb.. cause I'm getting bored with your apologies"Minho voice echoed

Jungkook sighed"idk from where to start....maybe from when our chapter started.......when you walked into my story making all the left pages yours... Remember the guy who caught you?......caught you crying in the forest when you were seemingly running away.....from your enemies...and my teammates....."

Lisa's eyes went wide at the realisation

"Yes it was me who caught you on that rainy day.....it was me who helped you when you sprained your ankle in that dark forest......it was me who helped you escape from my teammates......it was me....at first I didn't know why I helped you when my mission was to end you..... I didn't know why I betrayed my people.....i just didn't know..... I thought my demon found you alluring.....but what i didn't seem to get was why I didn't chase you... I didn't stop you when I gained consciousness...maybe I was stupid enough.....because of this....I was abandoned...the future ruler of that place was sent away cause I betrayed them.....I searched for you once again.....i don't know if it was to kill you or see some glimpse of you but whatever it was I just knew one thing I was impatient.....I told myself if it was cause I needed to get the trust back....and to kill you.....but at last you hid well...i couldn't find you......maybe cause I didn't have much resources cause I was an abandoned future king.....who had no power.....so I decided  to join another kingdom.....Just to find you......
And I made it.......Not just getting the entrance I was now Jin's younger brother and One of the strongest leaders out there...by then maybe I forgot about the reason I was there...........but you entered my life again..... because of Mayoral....the thing......Jin's dad wanted.....and i even got to know you were my mate.......What a coincidence right....I watched you from afar..... maybe catching up to the beauty I missed that whole time.........
And not knowing when.....i fell for you.....yes you made me fall for you.....I-i.....got scared.....i tried my best to get you out of my mind......but it didn't work......then i remember the thing I was watching over you for.......Mayoral......I made you fall in my trap......but tried my best to not show a soft spot for you.....but fate has other plans i guess.....cause you made me fall even harder....and made my walls crawl down.....i started feeling happy with you teasing you.....made me happy...making you blush your smiles.....you expressions.... everything made it harder for me.(Smiles bitterly).....but then I remembered that I can't love you...... we're not meant to be..... who'll love her parents murderer right........cause one day when you'll know about everything you'll leave me...... you'll hate me...... you'll feel betrayed.....and thinking of the ending pages which were written already...I got scared....i know i betrayed you,lied to you,maybe even tortured you.......And i don't think I deserve to be forgiven.....but I'm sorry Lisa..... I'm sorry for what I did..... I'm sorry for killing your parents...... I'm sorry for lying to you all this time..... I'm sorry for betraying you..... I'm sorry for everything...cause I can't even count how many sins I committed to you...... I'm just sorry"

Lisa was in utter shock.....was this the truth she'd been searching for......it was hard to swallow.....she knew it was something that'll hurt her....she knew that....but she just couldn't process ....her parents who loved her were killed by him.....what more is left to know now......Lisa just wished.....He didn't help her escape....she should have just died that day.....tears we're rolling down her cheeks....and maybe from that clones eyes too

I-i.......I hope you'll forgive me for what I did....even though I don't deserve it.......I am Jungkook.....from Eclipsara......yeah you heard right Eclipsara.......I was the heir of that place......heir of my own kingdom which was ruled by my dad the place that was known as unknown...cause it was hidden in shadows......A place where light and dark dance in a perpetual waltz..."

Lisa seemed motionless.....she guessed it right....(She chuckled bitterly).....so was he-

"Woah woah.... Brother I have to say you're a great story teller....like you explained everything briefly.....but what you felt in detail.....trying to ruin my plan.....i Won't let that happen"Minho said

"I'm done Minho.....You got what you wanted.....you got your revenge now leave me....leave us.....I did what you said now free her....FREE HER RIGHT NOW"

"What's the rush.....first tell her everything to her.....if you forgot......you still have something to explain to her...... aren't you forgetting someone..My brother"

Was he-His brother

Jungkook knew what he meant.....guess what... he'll be getting out with Lisa full of hatred for him...He won't leave anything today

To be continued

Hey wappzies

The bomb is dropped....every truth is going to be revealed now.....god knows what Lisa will feel

I had a heavy heart writing this so it took me some time

Guess what maybe we'll have....an unhappy yet happy ending

Anyways hope you enjoyed reading it

Byeee~~