𝙲𝚑.𝟷

[The twst characters aren't mine and some are from Yaoyaobae from Twitter/Tumblr]

"I HATE YOU"

"OH!? THEN NEXT TIME DON'T STEAL MY MAGIPOLY"

"Bastion, give ciel your 200 madol. You landed on his property"

"NO, HE'S IN JAIL. I'M NOT GIVING MONEY TO A CRIMINAL"

"THAT'S NOT HOW YOU PLAYYYYY"

You just watch as the scene infront of you unfolds. It's really is hard to believe that those students are your senior. It's really is.

"This is the reason why I told you not to bought that game Neige"

"I should've listen...."

Neige couldn't help but sweat drop at the scene of his dorm members arguing over a game.

"That's enough! We should get going by now. You can continue playing after school" you shouted at your dorm members.

They were quick to comply to your command and clean up their messes from the game.

"You know name. If you want, I can talk to headmaster to turn you into vice-dormleader. I'm sure our members would agree" Neige said, looking at you with his usual smile.

"I don't care, just do what you want. It's not like I can stop you once you made up your mind Neige"

You walk away from Neige and made your way out of the dorm.

You decided to not use the mirror today and just walk your way to RSA.

You walk pass many students, some you recognize and some you don't.

It has been one whole month since you were suddenly transported here out of nowhere from hopes peak but honestly, you don't really mind.
Though you prefer going back home rather than staying at a place where you don't even have an identity.

On your way to school you saw a Jaseem nearby. The Dormleader of Samalayl (I tried combining the Arabic night sky in one word ok 😭 if it's wrong in anyway pls correct me and I will immediately change it)

Of course you also saw his big cat Rana next to him.

The two of you made eye contact for a moment before you quickly walk away from his gaze.

But by the moment you arrived within the school area, you already felt weight on top of you.

"Che'nya... how many time must I tell you to stop laying on top of me whenever you're invisible..."

"Hm? But would that be boring?"
Che'nya slowly starting appearing with him just laying his body on top of you.

"It still doesn't change the fact that your heavy as fuck"

"Ouch"

You spend the whole day just doing whatever there is to do in RSA.

You felt like something was missing.