ꉓꃅꍏꉣ꓄ꍟꋪ 1

[WARININGS: Kenneth Phelps, abuse, harm, homophobic topics.]

"Travis! Get down here NOW!" An agitated voice rang in Travis's ear. travis snapped awake, "Crap.."

Travis's father was calling him from Downstairs, Travis jumped out of bed and threw on some decent clothing.

It was a Thursday morning in early February. Travis never had the warmest clothes to keep him from freezing during the colder seasons, so he just threw on the warmest thing he could grab.

Travis stopped for a moment in front of the mirror. He stared at his tall, thin, bruised body.

"Travis. Asher. Phelps. Get you ass down here NOW!"
Travis jumped, he quickly scampered downstairs with And replied with a "Yes sir?" Travis could barely speak. His father was fuming,

Kenneth walked over to Travis, grabbed him by the ear, and dragged him down the hallway towards the garage door.

"Ow!" Travis Winced. "Stop whining, boy, you're going to be late, now get your ass out the damn door before I make you  do it myself." Kenneth snapped as he tossed Travis on the ground and stormed away.

Travis rubbed his ear as he watched the blood drip down from his ear onto his jaw. "Y-yes, sir.." Travis stuttered weakly. Travis got up, grabbed this book bag, and headed out the door.

As Travis walked out a cold Rush of air
Shove the opposite direction of him. He shivered.

(♱ •Timeskip to when he's almost at the school• ♱)

Travis was almost to the school, walking in a specific rhythm. It was kind of annoying to him. Travis never liked the mornings. It was the same damn thing. Go to school, do all your classes, Punch Sal, then instantly regret it, cry the bathroom, go home, get your ass beat, go to bed.

Travis's thoughts were instantly muffled as he heard Laughter off in the distance. Travis glances over and sees a familiar blue-haired boy named Sal hanging out with a somewhat tall punk kid named Larry. Travis stares at the couple with a half glare written on his face, Larry then realizes that Travis has been staring and takes a swift. Head turns over to Travis as he shares a glare back.

Travis rolls his eyes and turns his head back in the direction he is walking with blood, still dripping from his ear, staining his clothes and the sidewalk.