New Land. New Life.

OKAY GUYS,SO I WAS THINKING AND,WELL,THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER AS WELL,SO I DECIDE TO WRITE IT HERE,SO,YAY! BTW I REALLY ENJOYED WRITING THIS CHAPTER SO,HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT. AND THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH BECAUSE OF THE GREAT COMMENTS AND VOTES AND I GOT A PLEASURE OF MEETING YOU :) LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DO LEAVE COMMENTS AND CLICK VOTE. XXX

The next morning,Robin woke up first. He was laying next to Reginas soft body,just looking at her,admiring her and asking himself ''what have I done in this life to deserve you...''

He gently carressed her hair and watched her beauty;long dark lashes,swollen lips with pink lipstick (which were red,but,let's just say that he was kissing her way to much) white, tender skin and her hair. God he loved her hair so much. He moved closer to her,she muttered something,but he didn't understand what. She was so adorable. He still can't believe that she's actually with him,right here,right now. That they made love almost whole night,that she's completely his and that he is completely hers. That she loves him more then anything after everything what he's done. I mean, he did just took her from Cora. Not that Cora hesitated in giving Regina away,but still this angel was so innocent back then. For heavens sake she was a virgin,she didn't want anything to do with him and now she was making love to him constantly, now she will get married with him,give birth to his children and live happily.  She was turning around in bed all the time,her head was going right-left,right-left, her hair as well. And when he touched her face with both of his hands she calmed down and started breathing properly. She didn't opet her eyes,she must be very exhausted after last night activities.

Robin removed sheet from her leg and started caressing it. Very tenderly,with care,because she needs that and he will give her that. He will cherish and love her until the day he dies. He will give her all the attention of the world and their children of course. He can't wait to become father again. He can't wait to hold their child in his arms,just like he's holding her,right in this moment. She can't be more safer then now.She belongs there and that's where she'll stay. She felt his warm breath and she gave a pleasurable moan.

He was now looking at her face and God,he have never seen something so beautiful. Then he put his hand under the sheet,between her legs and started caressing her bundle of nerves. She sighed and moaned. He smiled while he was looking at her pleasurable face expression. She really liked to be touched there , to be cherished and he knows that. He loves to touch her,he enjoys doing that.

''I know you're awake.'' He laughed and touched her nose with his forefinger. She chuckled and said weary:

''No,you don't.'' She turned around,so he wouldn't have access to her lady parts. He huffed when she's done that,and well she enjoyed teasing him. But he won't give up that easily,oh no,that woman is his and he will fight to have her,all of her,right now,although she's so stubborn. He got closer to her,and he hugged her so tightly and cupped both of her breasts in his hands,she sighed and said:

''So eager,and it's barely morning.'' Regina smiled when she felt his mouth on her shoulder,slowly kissing her with bit of a tongue,he knows how much she loves this she just wanted to stay tough. But how could she? She is just not able to do that when he's touching her like this,it's impossible. She started rocking her ass against his member. She heard his moan which he tried not to let out,but he didn't succeed. She smirked because she knows what kind of an effect she has on him.

''Regina stop teasing and,'' He grabbed her and put her on top of him. He really wanted one more round,she smiled and he carressed her face,then she kissed him passionately. Their heads were going around each others for a better position,to make this kiss even more fiercer then it is. Regina cupped his face to deepen the kiss,then he grabbed her ass,his fingers were so deep in her soft flesh, and he started rocking her ass against his hard member. She was rocking harshly against him,making him crazy with each passing second,he could swear that he could explode right then. Considering that they were both naked and now she was rocking,for what he felt,wet cunt against his hard member. He gave a brutal groan.