Another wolf pack..?👿

Weston growled in a snarky tone. His eyebrows furrowed and his ears pushed back.

His pack stand in the cold moonlight, with a worried expression.

Westons eyes try to adjust to the dark night, the full moon being the only source of light.

The pack was about the size of his own. From where Weston was, there were 6-7 wolves, all unique, some strong, some old and some young. And then he spotted... a beautiful man. Which Weston made out to be the leader. Judging from his beautiful strong body and determined look in his eye. After a second of admiring, Weston became aware of his staring, and blushed to himself.

Weston realised the other pack was also staring aimlessly out into the forest. They must have been looking for Westons group.

Weston quickly backs up, making sure the other pack couldn't see him. He turns turns around, worried. "We should probably go to sleep now. And we can think of a plan tomorrow morning."

His pack don't move.

"WHAT are you all staring at. Go to bed white women!"

The ball pack quickly bolt to their designated part of their caves, terrified of angry Weston.

—————

Weston stays awake, laying on his side looking cutesy as ever :3 . His sad eyes stay lingering on one spot of the dry cave walls.

His mind has all sorts of ideas. Should he leave in the middle of the night without the pack to find them? Should the pack leave first thing tomorrow and hunt them down? Or should they train first, as they are unaware of the other strange packs strength?

God, his head is killing him. Weston knows he was made to be the leader as he had incredible leadership skills, and he was the most wise, having the greatest ideas and knowledge out of his and all other  packs he's ever seen, but... this time... Weston didn't know what to do...

He was stuck.

——————————————-
What will Weston do ?! 😉