Preparing.

God, Weston was stressed.
It's early in the morning, 6:30, the sun is beginning to rise.

Weston paces around the cave, his paws prancing on the gravel as he walks left, stops, turns right and repeats.

Fuck his head is spinning. He couldn't hold the stress he has of both hunting down this group in a strategic way to not get his pack harmed, but also... that wolf... the gorgeous leader, god was he cute. Why does he have such a fangirl crush on someone who should be his enemy?

He couldn't get the beautiful wolfs face out of his head, it stayed lingering across his mind ever since Weston laid his eyes on him.

Suddenly, Weston felt paws on his shoulders. This made him jump, goosebumps across his soft and shiny fur.

"Holy waz dude!" Weston yells, his voice quivered for a moment.

"Weston, the pack found something whilst hunting." Westons sister, Kaylnn, states.

"Huh?! Damn girl we found something?! Holy white woman! Where is it?" Weston says happily

"You might wanna see yourself." Kalynn says calmly

Kalynn leads Weston outside, the warm sun shone on their fur.

They walk down hills and after around 5-10 minutes of walking, there it was.

Footprints.

"We have tested it, it's wolves footprints." Kalynn explains

"And you are super duper sure this is from the other group with that cutie lead-" he stops himself, Kalynn doesn't seem to notice. Phew!

"We aren't 100% ... but what we ARE 100% sure about is that no wolf packs live as close to us as the other pack does. Meaning if this was another pack, they must have travelled here and went back to their spot." Kalynn explains

"Okay... okay. So what does this tell us..?" Weston asks curiously

"If this was the pack, they know we are here. These footprints are far too close to our base for them to be unaware of where we are plotted." Kalynn says cautiously

Weston ponders everything his sister said to him,what will he do now?

———————
It's night time, the pack sits around the campfire munching happily on their feast for the night.

Weston sits, staring at the warm campfire they have made. He thinks about that alpha leaders beautiful face, he couldn't get it out of his head all day.

Then he thinks about his whole pack, if they know where the ball pack is... are they plotting to do something? Why would they possibly need to find out where Westons pack live?

These thoughts roam around Westons mind, making him sweat even in this cold night.

Weston needs to trust his gut. Decide what to do. What should he do? Fuck, where does he even start?

Well, first he should think about his pack members , the other pack could be dangerous to his. They should probably stock up on weapons, train and get ready for any attacks.

Weston doesn't think, he just stands up "WE NEED TO PREPARE." He yells sexily.

Oh, well that didn't go as he planned. Everyone sits there, staring at him confused.

"THEY COULD BE COMING ANY MOMENT! WE MUST PREPARE FOR THEIR ATTACKS!" He retries, this time its successful.

Everyone stands up and cheers. Yelling and waving their fists in the air.

Suddenly they fall quiet. One nervous member speaks out across the crowd

"Wait.. So what do we do now?" They ask

Weston thinks "WE MUST REST! TOMORROW WE SHALL GET UP AT SUNRISE AND TRAIN AND GATHER SUPPLIES!"

Suddenly the group bursts in applause once again.

Weston smiles happily, then walks over to the cliff (no, not to jump off :3) , trying to look for the pack again.

No luck, they must have fell asleep already, also preparing. Shit we should start preparing now then!

Weston urges everyone to bed, hurrying them.

Weston takes one last dramatic look out to the beautiful green forest beneath him. "We will find you.." Weston whispers under his breath,determined.

He will find them.

——————————————

I wrote this whilst listening to Ayesha Erotica 🩷